Best CPA

Yes EWA. They are Balling Out Of Control!!

birdman.jpg

Ok, all these other guys are giving you bad suggestions. I've been working with this CPA network for awhile and they are giving me the best EPC's by far...Above All Offers

Checks get Wrote when you workin with the goat!!! this is literally what it is coming down to now a days though with the fly by night networks.

I am still trying to figure out why so many people were as surprised as they were when EWA went down in spectacular fashion, the network was ran by justin bieber and his sidekick who used their parents credit cards to make the payment for the official registrations of the companies they just dumped along with a couple hundred thousand in affiliates earnings (which if you are in line for with the lawsuit, i wouldn't hold my breath on ever seeing a penny of that, even when they reach a verdict / set amount of damages owed out by ryan and his furby, they will just have their parents high dollar attorneys appeal the amount in damages for the next 6 years until a bulk majority of plaintiffs simply write it off as a loss for the year and move on.... I mean seriously, what did people think was going to happen with that network? Especially the avalanche it became in the end, it STILL took 3/4 of their publishers over 2 weeks to even start to really get worried after emails & customer service were dropped like a bad habit as they drained their company & personal accounts that week :p Anyone who would trust a kid like Ryan Eagle who literally comes from no other 'experience' in marketing or affiliate database management, other than what he received when being waned from his mothers tit :conehead:

but at the same time, you have to tip your hat to the kid who was able to keep a ponzi scheme that large afloat as long as he actually did

Hi! for LATAM affiliate market - I'm looking for affiliates for CPA / CPL campaigns on LATAM.

Any one knows?

Regards!

well - bit complicated to get in touch with them as merchant - at least for me. Maybe I am still too small for them but some response would be nice. Yes I am bit old school expecting this I know
Can you please let me know how you tried contacting us and/or who you spoke with? PM me or e-mail steve at maxbounty.com to avoid derailing the thread.

My current TOP3 affiliate network:
1, Maxbounty
2, Matomy Market
3, Zanox

There are so many other network but i'm using these above since ~2010 and they are good.

I saw that many times you asked about good safe CPA network and i do not really understand why no one named MgCash.com.
I think this is really good network that has many advantages over other. I have been with them for a long time and I am very satisfied.
A nice feature of this network is that some poorly earning countries convert really great with them! As for me they have better conversions and epcs thank other networks have. Two months ago I started new campaigns and earned one of the biggest payment. Great result!

Hope this information will be useful. Will be interesing to read your mind about this company or about networks you use:updown:

MGCASH is CRAP....probably one of the WORST networks to be mentioned on this forum.