Best and worst places to live

Lived for shorter and longer periods of time across Europe. Frankfurt, Germany - nothing special. For me it was just just another concrete jungle. Pub transportation, infrastructure and roads were top notch tho. But other things, like every other major city.

Too bad it's not on the list, I lived for some time in Southern France, now that is a place where I'll buy a winery, and spend my last days. Fucking awesome place to live. Then again, one man like's the skirt, other one the daughter and third one likes the mother. To each his own.

Sydney Australia on the best infrastructure list? If anything it should be on worst list.

Pretty sure, this is the best place to live!

IMG_6924.JPG

I am living in Singapore, and I have been in UK before.

Singapore is hot and humid. And it's very expensive to live here. Most of the housing here are 99-year leasehold (yet we are to pay property tax on leasehold properties). Car license is on 10-year lease. A license (COE) will cost you 90K SGD. After 10 years, you will need to pay again for even higher COE price due to inflation. Govt controls almost all of the economy. 60% of GDP is related to government linked companies. The taxation is probably the most efficient in the world. They tax almost. Though the income tax is low, the majority of tax comes in form of consumption tax. Also don't forget that average Singapore girls are ugly and flat-chested with no ass.

I would say the best places to live are in Singapore, UK or Switzerland.

Wicked Ice is a relentless Singapore basher lol. I've never been so couldn't say, but the Changi Airport is fantastic.

Singapore is hot and humid. And it's very expensive to live here. Most of the housing here are 99-year leasehold (yet we are to pay property tax on leasehold properties). Car license is on 10-year lease. A license (COE) will cost you 90K SGD. After 10 years, you will need to pay again for even higher COE price due to inflation. Govt controls almost all of the economy. 60% of GDP is related to government linked companies. The taxation is probably the most efficient in the world. They tax almost. Though the income tax is low, the majority of tax comes in form of consumption tax. Also don't forget that average Singapore girls are ugly and flat-chested with no ass.

LOL! Very helpful post. :thumbsup:
So,
I would say the best places to live are in UK or Switzerland. :love-smiley-085:

Best place is a nice luxury cabin on Flathead Lake, Montana. Either that, or the Shushwap in BC.

Now you all know. :)

Spoken like a true peasant.

shocked T'blisi is on there to be honest, and it's growing. Wine tasting in Eastern Europe and the Georgia is growing quite well. I'll be in Georgia & Azerbaijan sometime in the Spring.

No shock Vancouver is on there, and would be my choice for living if I was back in North America.