Being unfairly penalized by Google's "Data Collection site" policy shit..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eh, you are saying that even new domains are hit with a poor QS within minutes? In this case I would think your LP/Ad/Keyword relevancy is shit. It usually takes some time until the bot visits your time, until then the QS is determined by your Ad & keyword relevance, as well as how many keywords you have in an adgroup. Also, how the hell would the bot know what kind of offer you are promoting, I didn't have one single crawl by Adword's bot that "clicked" through.

Eh, you are saying that even new domains are hit with a poor QS within minutes?
In this case I would think your LP/Ad/Keyword relevancy is shit. It usually takes some time until the bot visits your time, until then the QS is determined by your Ad & keyword relevance, as well as how many keywords you have in an adgroup. Also, how the hell would the bot know what kind of offer you are promoting, I didn't have one single crawl by Adword's bot that "clicked" through.

Actually - I didn't mean to say the bot checks out the merchant page right away the first time. My domain is almost a year old btw. I know the merchant page must be either evaluated by human reviewers OR they have a blacklist of merchants that raises a red flag for the bot.

But my point was that after that initial evaluation - consecutive evaluations on the same domain seem to be doomed.

As far as Ad QS, keyword QS and LP/keyword QS - my scores are all "Great" and the Adwords interface tells me these are "Very high". The Google reps could also confirm that everything I had done otherwise was more than good enough. It was the offer I was promoting that was their problem. But their bot appearantly caches my offer and my QS is stuck even if I change my affiliate link to a PDF file :)

I promoted musical instruments and floors, are they somehow an anoying product for google?
Lets say a guitar?
Let's be serious here...

Status
Not open for further replies.