Behind Schedule for Vegas Summit...

Status
Not open for further replies.

eavision

New member
Jan 2, 2009
6
0
0
I took 10 days off in Dec. and with the holidays, new years etc. I am totally behind for scheduling at the summit. Figured WF might be good venue to meet some new faces going to Vegas (been meaning to be more active through WF for years...better late than never).

We function as advertiser/network anyone interested in meeting up let me know my schedule is still way open.
 


yes and yes, but doesn't every AM say that lol. it comes down to the offers one has and if it converts
 
hey i am a newbie to WF so I am still learning the environment but I had that one coming once i put the network tag out there.
 
F is for FAIL -

esp since you say you have been meaning to be more active on WF for years and then you say you don't know the fucking environment. bend over and touch your toes...you should start getting some lovin' real soon.

F- from me
 
ha nice, it's a damn shame my computer is low and batteries and forgot my bring home my brick. it could have been a fun night.
 
shit well if i had upper hand i just lost it with that string of typos, oh well. later
 
ha nice, it's a damn shame my computer is low and batteries and forgot my bring home my brick. it could have been a fun night.

you have officially ruined any chance of anyone wanting to come within 25 feet of you at ASW. If you are really from a network and want to talk to affiliates I'd advise you choose someone from your company who knows what the fuck he is talking about to post on forums.
 
you have officially ruined any chance of anyone wanting to come within 25 feet of you at ASW. If you are really from a network and want to talk to affiliates I'd advise you choose someone from your company who knows what the fuck he is talking about to post on forums.

I love how hardcore WF is sometimes. It reminds me of the trailer from Quantum of Solace
 
ya, i agree...bad start. you should just make a new wf account and start over. you haven't told us what network your with yet, so you are still good if you want to do that. you still have a few days before vegas. :food-smiley-010:
 
thanks for weighing in guys. no excuses for the post with typos - glad you had some fun with it. I'll be in Vegas from Sunday afternoon through Wed. morning and would certainly like to meet some new faces. I've been in the industry for 3 years and known by many as an honest guy that isn't going to sell you some bs. Give me a fair shake, meet me in Vegas and who knows it might lead to some nice biz together.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.