Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Oklahoma Thunder

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Miami Heat

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • San Antonio Spurs

Votes: 17 48.6%

• Total voters

The NBA will make it close the way they've been gifting the Heat freethrows. Wade won his only title flopping it through 7 games.

Bad calls have been going all around in the playoffs, not just in the heats favor. This is the first year I watched NBA and enjoyed watching the best 3 teams play, OKC, Spurs and Heat. Spurs look like they will take this years championship but I think the Heat will come out on top.

Miami is gonna take it this year, if not Lebron where the fuck were you in the 4th qautor.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlejfA5NCbQ]Acdc - Thunderstruck - Angus Young - (Live Donnington) - YouTube[/ame]

That is all.

No body stands a chance against miami this year . Lebron and D-wade are in a league of their own .

I think the further into the playoffs we go, the worse the officials get. Not just some of the stupid calls tonight, but some of the bad missed calls. Celtics should have won easily!

My team didn't make the playoffs, but I bet the Spurs get it this year. As a team their far superior to any other.

Also Lebron is overrated...