Votes: 11 31.4%
  • San Antonio Spurs

Votes: 17 48.6%

• Total voters

minsco

Señor Member
Apr 18, 2011
down the lane
Who do you predict will win the championship? And Why?

Pick the right team and you win the entire internet.

I think Lebron and Wade have something to prove after last year (especially no Nowitzki factor), and without Bosch they may even work harder. Although they have less of a well rounded team as Boston, yet they are 2-0... So I'm with Miami.

okc and spurs are better then miami

miami does not have bosh who is a deciding factor but even with bosh I think spurs will beat miami.

with only lebron and wade it is too much to ask for them to win a 7 game series by them selves and it takes too much energy for either of them to win a game, therefore spurs or okc who play fundamental team basketball will win any 7 game series against a energy dependent heat duo.

spurs will win it

I don't know, but I do know the NBA lottery is rigged. They couldn't sell that shit team for the longest, then all of a sudden it sells a couple months ago and they miraculously get the #1 pick? Yeah OK.

Dallas is out, but its okey....

Sprus. To jack a quote from Kobe - "They're playing Chess while everyone else is playing Checkers."

Such beautiful basketball.

I agree, I guess San Antonio Spurs will be the Champion for this year's playoff.

You can't throw out personal motivation...I don't think anybody expects the heat to win this year, especially without bosch... Wade and Lebron have something to prove and are motivated. And the rest of the players can prove they aren't sub-par.

The Spurs are definitely the best team right now

^ Best coach too, and it's not even close. Talk about reloading on the run, they went from old and talent deprived (beyond their big 3) to young (beyond their big 3) and deep (only legit 10 deep squad in the league) in less than 12 months. Kudos to the best run organization in pro sports.

I hope OKC continues to model them and offers Mike Budenholzer the head coaching job after they fire Brooks' dumb ass.

i am a fan of Boston Celtics, but in this year i like the game of Miami Heat. good luck to all teams.

big miami fan here.

always wanted lakers vs miami to happen.

but i'm really scared of the spurs now. they're just TOO good. EVERYONE on that team is a scorer. it's almost unreal.

I was pulling for OKC, I thought they were awesome this year, but I don't think anyone was paying attention to SA. Fuck it, as long as Miami doesn't win I'm happy. And even if they do win it's a half season so it almost nullifies it.

I'm jumping on the Spurs train. I love a comeback story. Looks like Miami vs San An in the finals. I want to see L James cry (he needs to pay for "The Decision" for the rest of his life)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gngPdjT5HFA"]The Spurs make it 20 straight! - YouTube[/ame]

As much as I want Lebron to get his ring, I say its the Spurs. Celtics will probably win a game or two, but they are too old. Also hurt them with a shorter season, those guys need some breaks in between games. Especially after last night, it's going to be interesting to see how they play the next one.

It's funny, me and a few friends were talking about the playoffs when they first started and we all said we think the spurs will win and are the underdog. It's weird because they should be one of the teams predicted to win it early. They always have a great season but in the playoffs they always somehow get screwed over. I guess with teams getting their "big 3's" they aren't talked about as often.

You can't throw out personal motivation...I don't think anybody expects the heat to win this year, especially without bosch... Wade and Lebron have something to prove and are motivated. And the rest of the players can prove they aren't sub-par.

It's BOSH dude