Banner Designer

Status
Not open for further replies.

freer

Mar 3, 2009
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looking for a top notch banner designer.

PM me with portfolio.

Immediate work available.

hi there you can hire me and I do have sample of my design and also Im a SEO you can also hire me as your VA.

thanks if your interested you can Email me at jhonvanix(at)gmail.com

best regards

Allan

hi there you can hire me and I do have sample of my design and also Im a SEO you can also hire me as your VA.

thanks if your interested you can Email me at jhonvanix(at)gmail.com

best regards

Allan

Allan please contact me. I have been searching for a SEO for weeks.

I Have a Good Expertise On Banner designing and also have done a lot's of Banner work for this forum Members. You can check my Itrader and my previous service thread before hire me.

Dear friends,

We have good experience in Banner designing for affiliates as well as Good case study in SEO. Its my fist post on wickefire!!! Cheers

Thanks & Regards
Ajay Singh
UrmanSoft

Dear friends,

We have good experience in Banner designing for affiliates as well as Good case study in SEO. Its my fist post on wickefire!!! Cheers

Thanks & Regards
Ajay Singh
UrmanSoft

Just so everyone knows:

These guys have been picking up email addresses of service providers off WickedFire and sending out unsolicited sales pitches (asking to be hired to do web design work, etc.).

I got one from them the other day - found this thread by coincidence.

Thanks & Regards
Ajay Singh
UrmanSoft

Just so everyone knows:

These guys have been picking up email addresses of service providers off WickedFire and sending out unsolicited sales pitches (asking to be hired to do web design work, etc.).

I got one from them the other day - found this thread by coincidence.

Ditto.

Hi Mate,

Are you still looking for your designer? If yes then you can send me more details of project on my business ID which i sent you in pm.

This is our portfolio www[dot]addonsolutions[dot]com

I am looking for your reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.