Banned From Google

I have been in a similar situation. As suggested by TheCrabb you must create a new identity. That means everything, address, email, biz name, site url, credit card, IP address, phone number ... everything. If it is really worth it to you all of these things can be had relatively easily. Address of a friend/relative, webmail account, $250 incorp, cc with your middle name on it, vonage phone, etc.

I thought that if you got banned from Adwords, you could still have an adsense account. I went through the whole adsense app process and this is what I got back.

"Hello,
Due to difficulties with other accounts you created at Google, we are
unable to accept you into the AdSense program.
We have certain policies in place that we believe will help ensure the
effectiveness of the AdSense program for our publishers as well as for our
advertisers.
Please note that we may not be able to respond to inquiries regarding the
specific reasons for our decision. Thank you for your understanding.
Sincerely,
The Google AdSense Team"

WTF? Does anyone know any way around this?

Did the accounts share the same email or were linked in some other way?

Yeah.... I thought I read a post on here that said they were seperate entities and if you got banned from one, it should not affect the status of another. Forgive me for my ignorance if i'm wrong though lol.

It's the fact that you got banned with Adwords and didn't already have the Adsense account setup.

I've had Adsense for years, well before I signed up with Adwords. However, AW got tired of my "low quality" ads, so I got the letter saying that i wasn't welcome to use their lovely service anymore. My adsense account is still up and running, no issue there.

Seems to me you have 3 options.

A. Do as the others have said and create all new credentials and re-apply.
B. Use YPN or an alternative and be happy with that
C. Don't do either & starve.

Your choice.

It's the fact that you got banned with Adwords and didn't already have the Adsense account setup.

I've had Adsense for years, well before I signed up with Adwords. However, AW got tired of my "low quality" ads, so I got the letter saying that i wasn't welcome to use their lovely service anymore. My adsense account is still up and running, no issue there.

Seems to me you have 3 options.

A. Do as the others have said and create all new credentials and re-apply.
B. Use YPN or an alternative and be happy with that
C. Don't do either & starve.

Your choice.

Hahaha I think I will avoid C... But I signed up with YPN for now until I get all my shit figured out and I can re-apply to Adsense.