Banned From Google

GrindTim3

Oct 16, 2009
New York
I thought that if you got banned from Adwords, you could still have an adsense account. I went through the whole adsense app process and this is what I got back.

"Hello,
Due to difficulties with other accounts you created at Google, we are
unable to accept you into the AdSense program.
We have certain policies in place that we believe will help ensure the
effectiveness of the AdSense program for our publishers as well as for our
advertisers.
Please note that we may not be able to respond to inquiries regarding the
specific reasons for our decision. Thank you for your understanding.
Sincerely,
The Google AdSense Team"

WTF? Does anyone know any way around this?

"unable to accept" ? - so you applied to adsense after you got BANNED on adwords ? If I understand it correctly.

"unable to accept" ? - so you applied to adsense after you got BANNED on adwords ? If I understand it correctly.

Yeah.... I thought I read a post on here that said they were seperate entities and if you got banned from one, it should not affect the status of another. Forgive me for my ignorance if i'm wrong though lol.

Do the sponsored ads they place on your site convert any different than the google ones. Not sure if it would even make a diff, but i've never fucked with adsense.
WTF convert. Either a visitor clicks the ad and you get paid or they don't. Like I already posted, use an alternative. That is your only option.

WTF convert. Either a visitor clicks the ad and you get paid or they don't. Like I already posted, use an alternative. That is your only option.

No shit dude. I understand how it works. I didn't know if it would make a difference whether the sponsored ads are from google or Yahoo.

Thanks for your help though.

You gotta create a new entity... new bank account, postal address, credit card etc. It's a pain... but worth it. Set up a quickie blogger blog, post every day for about 2 weeks and then use that site to apply your new entity to AdSense. Worked for me after my ass was banned!

You gotta create a new entity... new bank account, postal address, credit card etc. It's a pain... but worth it. Set up a quickie blogger blog, post every day for about 2 weeks and then use that site to apply your new entity to AdSense. Worked for me after my ass was banned!

New bank account? lol Do I have to change the name it's under, and address?
And i'm guessing if I did this the checks wouldn't even come in my name...