Backlinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

illmill

Banned
Feb 20, 2009
418
3
0
Planet Earth
It seems like I spend about 90% of my time leaving comments on blogs and getting backlinks to my affiliate sites. And I'm only at less than a couple hundred backlinks to my main site now. It was up to 300, but then links get removed. How do people get thousands of backlinks with out dropping link bombs that will cause Google to bitch slap you?
 


People pay Indians to do this grunt work. You could hire them cheap at the buy and sell forum. I suspect you were spamming nofollow sites which wouldn't help you at all. Did you check this? Thousands of backlinks will get you bitch slapped in a NY minute at Google because they don't look like natural links.

You need keywords you want to rank for in anchor text, at sites that are do-follow to improve your rankings. More info is in the traffic forum where this post belongs.
 
If comment spam is 90% of what you do, don't you think google realizes that its just that.... comment spam? Not all links are the same value.. Have you tried perhaps some link exchanges or paying someone to put your link on their site.. in a normal blogroll type location on the site.. and not small little comments? Might help.
 
People pay Indians to do this grunt work. You could hire them cheap at the buy and sell forum. I suspect you were spamming nofollow sites which wouldn't help you at all. Did you check this? Thousands of backlinks will get you bitch slapped in a NY minute at Google because they don't look like natural links.

You need keywords you want to rank for in anchor text, at sites that are do-follow to improve your rankings. More info is in the traffic forum where this post belongs.

Good advice on hiring cheap labor. Of course I check if they're nofollow or dofollow. I only have a couple nofollow ones (like on facebook and twitter). I'll look into hiring people to do this mindless work.
 
Write an article and submit to top 10 article directories. There are lot of websites whih take these article sites like ezine, isnare, articledashboard etc and post the same content on their site (with your links in it).

This way you get more natural backlinks.
 
I lucked out a while back and got a few backlinks with keywords intact at a dofollow PR6 authority site. Those few links matter more than loads of backlinks from shitty sites with no ranking, and site traffic has improved more or less over time. My links stayed up because I made posts of some value and length, and didn't just drop my links and run.
 
People pay Indians to do this grunt work. You could hire them cheap at the buy and sell forum.

This is true...You just have to watch out for their Bow's & Arrows. If you don't pay on time they're liable to scalp you. Oh..You, you meant dots, not feathers. :1bluewinky:
 
Johnny 5 Indians

johnny5.jpg
 
Do link exchanges with sites that are of the same category. You can also put a referal link on your site to others like it if they are watching their referral data they will probably return the favor
 
Write an article and submit to top 10 article directories. There are lot of websites whih take these article sites like ezine, isnare, articledashboard etc and post the same content on their site (with your links in it).

This way you get more natural backlinks.
This is something I was doing at first and I know I've gotten more links than the ones that I've placed from people scraping or copying the content, but if I'm only using one or two different articles, then won't I run into issues because of duplicate content? I guess since I'll have the backlinks all going to the same site, then Google will recognize me as the original author. Is that the way it works?
 
You've only got 300? Sounds like you're doing things manually.
Hunt around on the forums for mentions of automation programs. There's plenty of comment spamming stuff out there. or xRumer even.
If you're going after a multitude of low value links, link spamming software is your friend. Just don't over do it.
 
You've only got 300? Sounds like you're doing things manually.
Hunt around on the forums for mentions of automation programs. There's plenty of comment spamming stuff out there. or xRumer even.
If you're going after a multitude of low value links, link spamming software is your friend. Just don't over do it.
Do you know of any good programs for Mac or something I can run server-side?
 
Advice

If you want get a number of backlinks do link exchange with relevant sites. Submit articles on best sites like ezinearticles, articledashboard and goarticles etc. Buy some links and do forum posting and directory submission as well. This will be really beneficial for you:liebe028:
 
If you want get a number of backlinks do link exchange with relevant sites. Submit articles on best sites like ezinearticles, articledashboard and goarticles etc. Buy some links and do forum posting and directory submission as well. This will be really beneficial for you:liebe028:
Please stop giving advice.
 
This is something I was doing at first and I know I've gotten more links than the ones that I've placed from people scraping or copying the content, but if I'm only using one or two different articles, then won't I run into issues because of duplicate content? I guess since I'll have the backlinks all going to the same site, then Google will recognize me as the original author. Is that the way it works?

You got it spoton mate. This about daily news sites like CNN.com etc.
These news are thrown all over the web as-is.
They do not get penalize. Coz they are the original author.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.