Backlinks starting at just 50 cents per!

Status
Not open for further replies.

totesmagotes

Jan 26, 2010
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Hello all, I am offering a link building service starting at just 50 cents per link!

Buy 50 links at 50 cents per
Buy 100 links at 40 cents per
Buy 150 links at 35 cents per
Buy 200 links at 30 cents per
Buy 201 links+ at 25 cents per

These links will be put in blog posts, and will be spread across several IP addresses and servers.

You have the option of having them all sent at once, or having them sent in at whichever rate you decided within a month.

For instance if you want 100 links in a month, I will send them in at 3-4 per day.

You will receive a full report of all the posts that your links are from when the process is finished.

Payment by PayPal only.

Email peter (at) fotinetworks (dot) com to order or ask additional questions.

No review copies available.

pricing sounds good...but there's some basic info missing...

I assume you're talking about blog commenting? What's the PR of the pages? Are they dofollow? Is the anchor text in the post, or in the name? How many links on average do the pages have? How many times are you going to be selling these same pages over and over?

pricing sounds good...but there's some basic info missing...

I assume you're talking about blog commenting? What's the PR of the pages? Are they dofollow? Is the anchor text in the post, or in the name? How many links on average do the pages have? How many times are you going to be selling these same pages over and over?

These are not going to be blog commenting links. They are links embedded into blog posts across many websites, ip addresses, and server countries. All links will be do-follow, their is a max of three links per post.

Once a post has 3 links, it does not get touched again. New content is created and more links become available.

Status
Not open for further replies.