Backlinks At Their Best! Threat Google With My Hybrid Mininet+2 Tier Link Pyramid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

adnanfirdous

Surviving in WickedFire
May 23, 2011
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey WickedFirers!

I am offering something very special here which may blow you up!

Introducing

My exclusive Mininet+2 Tier Link Pyramid

Now, you may have seen lots of linkwheel services out there! But believe me, Mininet is a whole different game!

Now let’s get into business and let you know what will you have with this exclusive service!

Mininet02.jpg

• 24 Web 2.0 properties+1 Wiki Page!
  • All 24+1 web 2.0 properties will be heavily interlinked as you can see above!
  • 25 unique 350-500 words articles! Which will be submitted to 25 properties! Each article will have related images and videos!
  • Each property will have perfectly created profile/bio!
  • Each property will be pinged by 100+ services!
  • Each property’s feed will be submitted to 20+ RSS directories and pinged again
  • 5000+ high PR (PR 2-8) forum profile links will be pointed to those 14 web 2.0 properties
  • So, the link pyramid -
Tier – 1: Mininet (Consisting 25 Web 2.0 properties)

Tier – 2: 5000+ high PR (PR 0-7) forum profile links pointing to Tier – 1

All these will be done manually by me! Including the content writing! I will use Xrumer for creating the forum profiles!

Requirements from you! -

• Your website URL!
  • 5 authority pages of your site (the 3 most important pages of your site!)
  • 1 Yahoo/Gmail ID. (part of building the mininet).
  • Your primary Email ID with which I will keep you updated and send you the final report!
  • Your main keyword+3 related keywords.

Working Time: 35-40 Days!

Price: $297

For a limited time, I am only accepting payments via MasterCard/Visa credit cards! Post here so that I can send you the payment link!

Remember, for providing as much value as possible, I will be doing this for only 5 people!

Status
Not open for further replies.