Backlink Mirchi: Too Spicy to be Handled - Not for Faint-Hearted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tutughosh

Mass Backlinker
Aug 20, 2010
India
www.cheapbacklink.net
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
BacklinkMirchi-BST_01.jpg

BacklinkMirchi-BST4.jpg

Let me be straight on this - it's one of the best service in current days ! Ok, I might sound like a fanboy, I given details below -

1.) Communication: 9/10 - not much to say here - almost all providers (except some snob and few newbie scammer) stay online almost always, OP is no exception here !

2.) Order experience: I got a pre-sale review copy, OP came to me with review-proposal - I have given him my toughest one (this particular site I was trying to boost for 2 weeks - no matter what I do - it was simply not moving) - he accepted it and started right away.

3.) Reports: I got all the reports to review at 12th day (day before yesterday) - looks pretty neat - I just checked few links, all are with usual quality. In fact, I did not go through much depth of the reports assuming that it's just another service that will not be able to boost my site for sure ! Being a service provider myself, I tried my best strategies on that particular site and I also got few reviews from other service providers - nothing changed ! So I just assumed that it will be no exception and forgot about it !

4.) The surprise: OP contacted me today a few hours ago and told if I'm ready to post a review in his newly posted thread - I was just surprised and told him like "bro, you sure you want a review from me ? Think again, cause there's no impact to my ranking due to your service - so I have to be honest ! Better we wait a few days, cause it's very early too - give it 2/3 weeks till the major portion of the links indexed, then there's possibility of a SERP rise ! - He said like "did you not check the ranking lately?" His confident tone was telling me there's must be something, I was very excited - so I just checked the ranking and boy what a surprise ! My site was almost at 100th place - I was simply not expecting anything more than 10-20 place boost by any damn SEO service in this earth - but I am happy that I had to eat my own words !

5.) Proof: A picture tells thousand words, so here's the graph for you guys - I am sure you almost haven't seen anything such amazing post-penguin !

gjUgm.jpg

6.) Conclusion: Now I checked the reports OP delivered - links are usual quality, but the secret lies in the huge structure I think ! The way he built links, the way he given huge backup to the majority of the links he built - awesome ! No surprise it given such a HUGE boost in such a short time - I don't know the rank will stick or just a short boost - fact is the rank is there for 2 days and I wasn't able to move the site even 10 place with lots and lots of effort and few hundred dollars investment ! This was a review copy - but I will be very happy to pay even the full price if OP wants (just kidding..lol) !

Thanks

Thanks "Ravee" for your Wonderful Review... I am sure your Ranking will never Hit by any Google's Update...

I have Tested with the Work for many Website and all of them stable at their Proper Position..

BONUS OFFER
For Green "GET 1K Youtube Views for Free" for the Youtube Video
For RED "GET 10K Country Specific Visitors for Free" for your Money Site

Bonus

10% Discount on Green Mirchi and 15% Discount for RED Mirchi.. Offer Valid for next 24hrs...

Order Now and Stay at the Top of Google even after any Google's Update

Also include

BONUS OFFER
For Green "GET 1K Youtube Views for Free" for the Youtube Video
For RED "GET 10K Country Specific Visitors for Free" for your Money Site

Status
Not open for further replies.