[Backlink Hurricane]200 000 Live Blog Comments|BONUS|200 Approved Article Submissions

Status
Not open for further replies.

To kickstart this service I am offering 10 people a 20% discount and 200 guaranteed article directory approvals on the 20 k package and upwards, all you are required to do is leave an honest review

To kickstart this service I am offering 10 people a 20% discount and 200 guaranteed article directory approvals on the 20 k package and upwards, all you are required to do is leave an honest review

Hook me up with package 3 please.

I have ordered from tim880722 before and he has over delivered. I will take a package two with the addons.

Hook me up with package 3 please.
I have ordered from tim880722 before and he has over delivered. I will take a package two with the addons.
Pms sent:)
how many unique domains for 200K blog posts?
It ranges, but you should get about 12k unique domains. Such as large package is best for blasting hundreds web 2.0 properties or other types of links that are pointing to your site

Let me get 3 x package 3.

Hello,

Are you still offering the 20% discount? im interested in the 100k blog package with the free article submission. Thanks!

Sorry I meant to say are you still offering the 20% discount on the 200k blog package with 200 free article submission. Let me know, thanks bud

Status
Not open for further replies.