Backlink building 3000 EDU, DoFollow & Big list. From $20

Status
Not open for further replies.

alonggigi

Jan 9, 2011
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
*Are you looking for quality backlinks to your favorite website?
*Are you looking for ways to improve your Web PageRank?
*Are your web still need for SERP?

Now, I am offering blog commenting service Scrapebox where I can blast your link to thousands of blogs

quality, such as EDU, GOV, Dofollow and High PR.
With this service, you can get as many links as you like -1000, 3000, 6000, 12000 or more. I use a combination of tools combined with some knowledge of how to find blogs to accept your link.

Basically:
You just give me the "anchor texts" @ Keyword and urls to the Share. And I will comment on the blog for your links. I can assure you get a link in the book.

Warranty:
I provide links for each package you choose. If you choose the 3000 links, then you will be guaranteed to get the report you want to have , "a link MIN 3000".

Package:
Service EDU & GOV 3000 Link

* These links EDU & GOV Domain PR 9 -> NA
* Full Report in Excel
* Dofollow And Nofollow (60% Dofollow)
* Price $20

3000 DoFollow Link Service

* Link2 DoFollow Domain PR 6 -> NA
* Full Report in Excel
* 100% Dofollow
* Price $20

Big Link Service

* High 15.000 and 25.000 Comment Blog
* Blog Dofollow and Nofollow
* 1500 + Blog From High PR (PR6 - PR1) Other NA
* Blogging platforms (Wordpress, Movable Type, etc. ..)
* All backlinks are 100% auto-approved and your backlinks instantly appear on the pages
* Promotional Price 15.000 live backlinks = $20
* Promotional Price 25.000 live backlinks = $35
* Full Report in Excel

Report:
You will receive a report within 1-3 days after I finish working. Reports will
be sent to the email address in the form of excal

What I need from you:
* Anchor text (s) to be used for your link. Max 3 Anchor / keyword
* URL (s) to be promoted. 1 Domain
* Email to send report
* Payment

Payment:
So far, I only Paypal payments Only. Price limited, after this, prices may vary.

Free review copy:
Since I was new again here, I have prepared one review copies for members to have 100 posts or 10 itrade on " .

p/s: Submit form send after u finish pay. Please Click Cont link to go form at paypal.

Pm me for detail

REVIEW

REVIEW :music07:

So the OP delivered the blog package very quickly and I am very satisfied by the work.

The links are on the Blog Engine platform. The anchors and links were correct & present on every blog on the report. The OP over-delivered by nearly a thousand links!

Most of the blogs had hundred and hundreds of OBL's some into a couple thousand, but that is to be expected of most BE platform blogs. The value of these are the diversity you receive from so many different domains.

The diversity of the domains received was 95% unique and everything is DO-Follow.

Overall, this is good work and price very appropriately! I'm confident this will help improve rankings.

Please send me your paypal email, I'd like to order the EDU/GOV package...

7.5/10

I'll take a review if 1yerrot doesnt.
I would love a review and purchase.
Sorry, review copy send to 1yerrot
No more free reviews!

REVIEW :music07:

So the OP delivered the blog package very quickly and I am very satisfied by the work.

The links are on the Blog Engine platform. The anchors and links were correct & present on every blog on the report. The OP over-delivered by nearly a thousand links!

Most of the blogs had hundred and hundreds of OBL's some into a couple thousand, but that is to be expected of most BE platform blogs. The value of these are the diversity you receive from so many different domains.

The diversity of the domains received was 95% unique and everything is DO-Follow.

Overall, this is good work and price very appropriately! I'm confident this will help improve rankings.

Please send me your paypal email, I'd like to order the EDU/GOV package...

7.5/10

Thank for your honest review. Pm Send
Buy direct www*karya-web*com/my-service/
here

Is there any chance these packages can be split up between multiple URLs? I'd like to split it between 10 URLs...but it's hard to find packages that do this...

Hi,

PM me details please, thanks.
Is there any chance these packages can be split up between multiple URLs? I'd like to split it between 10 URLs...but it's hard to find packages that do this...
I'm interested in the EDU pack, please PM details.

Thanks
Pm send

Ordered 3,000 EDU & GOV blog comments
through your web site
Transaction ID: 6NX047904P483362K

Thank you. U report coming soon

ok here is my review..

i get as stated..it is recomend service and very quick turnaround..

for 20 dollar i think this service is really good

recomended

Status
Not open for further replies.