Backing Europe

nomak

agent provocateur
Apr 28, 2010
In the shadows
Backpacking Europe

Hello fellow gay webmasters,

I was eating my breakfast this morning and I got the idea to pack a few things in my backpack, laptop included, get on a train and visit some kick-ass places from Europe.
I'm in Bucharest, Romania right now and I'll probably be heading west, leaving the country through Hungary. Now... where do I go from there ?

BOOBS AND ASS FOR PLACES

9xprY.jpg

Vq55u.jpg
GKNdK.jpg
Kfzq2.jpg
8Eaz2.jpg

Berlin ist sehr gut.

Stay at the Generator hostel. it is a great party hostel. Also, go to the mega clubs. Haven't been there in 4 years so it might of changed.

I'll be in Marseilles, Nice, Sicily, Greece (maybe Turkey, Croatia) over the next 2-3 months. PM me with tips or if you want to meet up.

I'm going to Amsterdam. Do you fuckers know any good coffeeshops? There's a shitload online, I can't decide which ones to pick.
So, Red House District, Coffee shops, a canal boat tour, what else?

When I visited Amsterdam I was told by many locals the Dutch don't really smoke much weed. This is going to have a HUGE impact on a lot of businesses there.

The article said about 1/3 of their tourism is to visit the coffee shops. You're right it's going to suck a lot for their economy. I bet after a while it'll get over turned there's no way they won't throw a fit when the cities rev drops by that much.

I'm going to Amsterdam. Do you fuckers know any good coffeeshops? There's a shitload online, I can't decide which ones to pick.
So, Red House District, Coffee shops, a canal boat tour, what else?

You'd better hurry, the city council are closing the cafes to non-residents. Yes, in a clever reverse seo strategy the Amsterdam city rulers are killing their main sources of tourism. I've been there a few times. Dutch people are nice but the Dam isn't Florence or Rome.

Anyway, back to the original question: stay out of large Italian cities or you'll get beaten-up for being Romanian. You would feel at home in London as there are at least 10,000 illegal Romanians there but be careful around people with the initials EDL or BNP on their t-shirts.

Numai bine.