Azoogle is Getting Sh!t on Left and Right

Status
Not open for further replies.

KGL

Feb 27, 2007
Got this email this morning;

RocketProfit rewards all affiliates for referring other great new affiliates to sign up and earn commissions. While other major affiliate networks have been cutting back on these programs, RocketProfit continues to reward you with a 2% bonus on all referral commissions - get commissions FOR LIFE with RocketProfit, instead of for only six months with others. So keep sending people our way, and we'll keep sending even bigger checks your way.
Nice little jab at Azoogle in there.

Been rockin' with Peteo and the homies at Rocketprofit for a minute, good peoples over there.

I hate to say, but a network coming out and promising lifetime commissions on referrals doesn't mean much after what Azoogle did. There's little stopping RocketProfit from turning around in two months, and doing the same thing. After all, Azoogle promised lifetime referrals at first.

I hate to say, but a network coming out and promising lifetime commissions on referrals doesn't mean much after what Azoogle did. There's little stopping RocketProfit from turning around in two months, and doing the same thing. After all, Azoogle promised lifetime referrals at first.

All too true, but for now lets rock it (no pun intended)!

Azoogle doesn't care about these other networks. They are lightyears ahead of these other networks in terms of their position in the marketplace, resources, leverage, etc. Azoogle is still king, and they aren't going anywhere. They also aren't desperate for publishers like most of these other networks are.

Azoogle doesn't care about these other networks. They are lightyears ahead of these other networks in terms of their position in the marketplace, resources, leverage, etc. Azoogle is still king, and they aren't going anywhere. They also aren't desperate for publishers like most of these other networks are.

I strongly disagree, HYDRA, for example, may not have a great position in the marketplace, but they damn sure are better than Azoogle at this point.

Not sure the traffic numbers agree with that ..

Azoogle seems to be on a steady decline compared to other networks (NB is probably higher, but they introduced new links):

2j4od8x.jpg

Also, funny how CX's traffic picked up right around the time Fraser joined them ;)

That's right...Hydra is awesome at the moment ;) Secondly I agree with you gopher, since Fraser got canned from Azoogle and joined CX...things been happening :D

Did you hear the interview on Shoemoney's show? Apparently Azoogle decided that they could spend the money in better ways to recruit new affiliates, like hosting parties.

I can see the problem with the referral programs. A company like Azoogle doesn't really want all of these "how to make money online" bloggers, etc. sending total newbs to signup at Azoogle. Like this Zac Johnson retard for example. He does some crappy new thing on his blog where he "highlights" some random offer every day, gives a few keywords, etc. and tries to get his readers to go signup at that network. Those aren't the types of publishers Azoogle is interested in. If you a super affiliate and you want to refer some other super affiliates to Azoogle, they have made it very clear that they will work a special deal with you. If you want to try to get paid for referring a shit ton of total newbs who will probably never make more than $100 a month, they want you send those people to the other desperate networks.

Zac Johnson is not losing his 2% though. That is the f'd up thing. Granted they do not want the under a G a month crowd probably. They are trying to avoid having people get a 2% tip... Networking in person is great but C.R.E.A.M.

Funny thing is in his latest post it looks like they will still give Zac & other bloggers lifetime payouts after all.

I can see the problem with the referral programs. A company like Azoogle doesn't really want all of these "how to make money online" bloggers, etc. sending total newbs to signup at Azoogle. Like this Zac Johnson retard for example. He does some crappy new thing on his blog where he "highlights" some random offer every day, gives a few keywords, etc. and tries to get his readers to go signup at that network. Those aren't the types of publishers Azoogle is interested in. If you a super affiliate and you want to refer some other super affiliates to Azoogle, they have made it very clear that they will work a special deal with you. If you want to try to get paid for referring a shit ton of total newbs who will probably never make more than $100 a month, they want you send those people to the other desperate networks.

Zac Johnson is not losing 2% though. They are aiming for people that are tipping themselves. I do not really know if the actions they are taking are even going to be good for them. It seems they did not think this one threw as they are going to be losing a lot of income.

Yep you could say that. They also don't care about some of their affiliates either and therefore they are getting much less traffic from me now.

You've gotta understand where there coming from. They don't want a million newbs signing up, and thats completely understandable. At the same time, they need to be able to "weed" the newbs out. I think they should've stacked it, the more your referrals make, the more you make and the LONGER you make it.

I strongly disagree, HYDRA, for example, may not have a great position in the marketplace, but they damn sure are better than Azoogle at this point.
agreed! i just started Hydyra and love it. My AM is great. they have TOOONS of offers, seemingly solid payouts, and a cool rewards program. def happy with hydra

Did you hear the interview on Shoemoney's show? Apparently Azoogle decided that they could spend the money in better ways to recruit new affiliates, like hosting parties.

I'll take my 2% forget the party. I know all my referrals and help them out alot more then the AM's do.

what i dont get is probably 99% of you here dont even have referrals not to mention the people who do dont make any good money with it anyway. I think read somewhere one of the top so called affiliate marketers in the game had like a couple hundred referrals ad he only makes like 400$ a month off them or something.

Why is everyone so worried about this? Average people are making 1k-10k a day through azoogle no problems just average joes. Seems like everyone else is crying because that 100$ a month or so isnt gonna be there forever. spend more time learning how to make the money instead of looking like a bum trying to get free money

Status
Not open for further replies.