Not open for further replies.

tutughosh

Mass Backlinker
Aug 20, 2010
India
www.cheapbacklink.net
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
In the last year or so, the most popular way of getting backlinks was with Paul and Angela link list. How does it work? Well, each month you are paying $5 to Paul or Angela and you getting from them a list of web sites where you can drop links to your page. Usually these are high quality sites with high PR. You get between 30 and 50 sites. So, this is great way to get quality backlinks. But there is a problem.

Because this backlinks are from profile pages on this authority sites, Google spiders don't crawl them to often, and as long as they aren't indexed, you not going to get your inbound link. It takes even six months sometime for indexing. If you can wait that long, then you are ok. But if not, then you can "help" them to get indexed faster.

I am here to solve this Problem... I will manually Index all of you Profile Backlinks without No Extra Charges... I am not here to serve you Spam Profile... All Profiles will be Looks Genuine and Build manually... Anchor Text Will be use in a Sentence Form... Not just using Bulk of Links... I prefer to use two Keywords per Profile for great Result... But I can serve you as much as Backlinks you want... This is Up to you...Bellow is my Steps from Account Creation to indexing... I will take 3 Days for each Order...

Why Should I need 3 Days for Complete the Order....
a) First Day - I will create all the Profile with Unique Username and Edit all the Bios Including Profile Pictures.
b) Second Day - Edit all the Profiles with Links (Including Sentences).
c) Third Day - All the Profiles will be Pinged and Submitted to top 50 RSS Directories.
d) Third Day - Report will be send at the same Day.

Here is the Different between My Service and other Profile Link Services...

Fake Profile Example:
fakeprofile.jpg

Original Profile Example:

Profile Backlinks Service Start from 50 Profiles up To any Number of Keyword... For Sentence Profile I will accept Up to Two Keywords for Each profile... But you can send Any Number of Keywords, I will Randomly Choose two for each Profile....

10 Profile - 1$ (3 Review Copy Only for 3 High iTrader Member).
50 Profile - 5$
100 Profile - 10$
200 Profile - 20$

As this is a Manual Link Building Efforts so I can’t Give you Extra Review Copy more than 3.. But I can Serve you Trial 10 Profiles for 2$ for Respective iTrader Member.

I need from you -

URL - Two URL Related to the Same Site.
Keyword - Two Keyword Related to the Same Site.

Right Now I am accepting Paypal Only.

I would like to purchase 100 Profile - 10$

PM me your payment details please. Thanks

Okay so I have used this now. Finally got my report with 500 profiles. All links were placed as required with a linkwheel approach on good sites. No images were placed as shown above.

These were all automated profile links, mostly on sites using expression engine, others on Vbulletin and such. Very few profiles (less than 10%) were already deleted.

The thread somehow convinces you that the profiles are being made manually but this one was most likely done with xrumer or other low-key profile making bot.

I got interlinked 500 profiles for $45.

You can probably get 5,000 similar xrumer profiles for about $15 here.

Tutughosh claims it is a manual service while it is not. So he's plainly cheating people. Just another robber, lol.

Rating: 1 / 10

Caution: Stay away from this! Use any other CHEAP xrumer profile service instead.

Edit: I don't offer xrumer profiles in case you are skeptical.

Okay so I have used this now. Finally got my report with 500 profiles. All links were placed as required with a linkwheel approach on good sites. No images were placed as shown above.

These were all automated profile links, mostly on sites using expression engine, others on Vbulletin and such. Very few profiles (less than 10%) were already deleted.

The thread somehow convinces you that the profiles are being made manually but this one was most likely done with xrumer or other low-key profile making bot.

I got interlinked 500 profiles for $45.

You can probably get 5,000 similar xrumer profiles for about $15 here.

Tutughosh claims it is a manual service while it is not. So he's plainly cheating people. Just another robber, lol.

Rating: 1 / 10

Caution: Stay away from this! Use any other CHEAP xrumer profile service instead.

Edit: I don't offer xrumer profiles in case you are skeptical.

Before I start my Work I send most the 500 Site List to "jacky8" and he Approved me for the List.. Before he was not going to work with me on the Chat and suddenly he come back and want me to work for him for 45$(500 Profiles). He send me his Huge Line of Bios and the Keyword. Where ever most of the Sites has Character Limitation. So I have to remove some words. I Provide him MIN PR 4 Site. IF he had a Prob with my List he might tell me about this..

This is really a Waste of time for me doing this Work at this Rate... My Offer is for Profiles Count not for Links Count... 500 Profile for 45$ is ok I think after verifying all the Internet Marketing Forums...

I have the Details CHAT CONVERSATION with me....

You've side stepped the question about manual link building. Are these done maunally or through a bot, because in your OP you did you a 'manual service'

100% Manual Service

You've side stepped the question about manual link building. Are these done maunally or through a bot, because in your OP you did you a 'manual service'

This is 100% Manual Work. I can even send you 2-3 Work Screen Shots with the Report file.. And I already Mention that I will take 3 Days Minimum for the Work..

Hello everyone, I have rated this lower earlier but I am obliged to post updates. Tbh, I have had better results than expected. I usually go for the worst case scenario and this hasn't come to be as bad as I expected.

Tutughosh may claim that these were done manually, but a lot of the sites were expression engine based. But anyways, now when I am taking a closer look at all profiles, I see that a few profiles didn't provide an anchor link in the about me section but Tutu went all out to provide a link from the 'comments' section on the profile page. A+ for this!

There are also some nice rarely-spammed authority domains too.

I had to update here and I'd say that this service is something worth benefiting from.

Status
Not open for further replies.