*AWARD WINNING LOGOS* *FOR QUALITY AND EXCLUSIVE CONTENT SEEKERS ONLY*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dropped you an email regarding changes to a logo that you designed previously, as I decided to change the site name. Please get back to me. Thanks.

GUYS EXTREMELY SORRY FOR BEING AWAY AND NOT BEING ABLE TO RESPOND TO YOUR EMAILS AND PM'S. I HAD SOME CRAZY IMPORTANT THING I HAD TO ATTEND TO.

NOW I'M BACK AND TAKING MORE ORDERS, BUT FIRST WILL TAKE UP ALL PREVIOUS MATTERS.

THXXX & SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE GUYSS !!!!

I'm extremely unimpressed with Prime Logos. It feels like a bait & switch, considering the portfolio being shown off on page 1.

My "3 unique concepts" follow.

4YxIg.png

As any designer can tell, these are strikingly different from the logos being advertised as there is no vector/unique text work done. Very amateur IMO.

I actually provided Prime Logos with a copy of the 3-page interview I had with the client regarding this logo/business.

I also found communication to be extremely sub-par. I have not been contacted or responded to in 4(?) days, since I emailed them my concerns regarding the mockups.

The only redeeming quality is the price. Just my 2 cents.

Okay FUCK THIS GUY.

Do not use his service -- hasn't gotten back to me with the revisions for the logo for an urgent project (I already explained the urgency to him). Hasn't gotten back to me in over 2 weeks. DO NOT USE.

Can someone post or PM me his paypal address? I'm about to order a logo from a new designer and I want to make sure it's not this assclown

Hello Everyone, Back In Action Again :)

Was away on a Big Ass Project for all these months

I'm Back with a whole lotta New Services which I will update soon.

Firstly wanna apologize to all my friends above whom I've disappointed

More Orders are Welcomed Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.