*AWARD WINNING LOGOS* *FOR QUALITY AND EXCLUSIVE CONTENT SEEKERS ONLY*

Status
Not open for further replies.

sample6u.jpg

Needed some to redo a logo, got it done quickly and professionally. Thanks.

I went ahead and paid the full price even though I was offered a small discount on a review copy. I felt the logo was well worth it and will be a good basis for branding this site/business.

The first go round was good. I picked the one I liked the most and suggested some changes in the layout and design as well as colors.

I was then sent a revised version with a few different color schemes and I was happy with one of them. All within a few days start to finish.

The turn around time was insanely fast considering that the quality was still there. I will be ordering more for sure.

I requested a logo and got 7 proofs back in less than 2 hours.

I liked those proofs so much that I turned around and ordered a second logo before the first one was even complete.

This is fast, professional, and a very good service. 10/10 in my book.

I emailed requesting a logo. I provided about five swipes I liked, that I grabbed from G image search. And included the term, 'deceptively simple' in describing the requested design. If you know anything about design, simple is HARD to do.

In a little over a day I received 2 very acceptable concepts. I selected one, and requested some variation on the text elements. Next day I received two variations, as requested.

I've requested one additional minor variation of text casing for one of the new versions. I'll pick between the two different variations in casing as the final design.

The logo design meets all my hopes and exceeds my expectations. Looking at it makes me happy.

Communication during the process was prompt and professional.

Highly recommended.

Thanks Everybody, Hope you enjoyed your logos and hope to see you guys soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.