*AWARD WINNING LOGOS* *FOR QUALITY AND EXCLUSIVE CONTENT SEEKERS ONLY*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prime Logos

Apr 9, 2011
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
We here at Prime Logos are a well trained team of design artists who collaborate on every design project and create superior logos at a fraction of the cost with a remarkable turn around time

We make Vectorized Web 2.0 style Logos and we don’t use Clipart!

You may find many companies offering cheap Logos, while there is nothing wrong with cheap logos, it is very important to ensure that your logo designer knows the current trends in the design industry and possesses the necessary graphic designing skills to make the Right Logo for your company.

We are Quality Obsessed!

How We Work

1) Email us your basic requirements/expectations.
2) We revert with 2 unique concepts in max 24 hours.
3) Make unlimited revisions and then send your final piece

Admiration Guaranteed!

Payments - After Design Satisfaction

Contact
- primelogos[AT]gmail[DOT]com

Our Work

qwwqa.png

fefw.png

asqqw.png

Nice looking logos. A little concerned about the low post count and lack of reviews, but I'll test the water with an order.

I sent you a pm.

You're Right Thats because I just posted this thread a few hours back and haven't got a chance to get quality traffic actually looking for a logo.

I'm quite sure 90% of people who have viewed this thread are designers themselves.

Plus Its a weekend, So I'm hoping by next week , This thread should get a good adrenaline shot..

Anyway, you can try and post your review. That ways we can get a good start =)

Thanks. will check your msg and get back.

I'm always looking for a good logo designer. Personally, I feel it's a whole different aspect of graphic design that isn't easy to do.

I'm interested in a logo, review or not. PM me when you have some time.

I went ahead and paid the full price even though I was offered a small discount on a review copy. I felt the logo was well worth it and will be a good basis for branding this site/business.

The first go round was good. I picked the one I liked the most and suggested some changes in the layout and design as well as colors.

I was then sent a revised version with a few different color schemes and I was happy with one of them. All within a few days start to finish.

The turn around time was insanely fast considering that the quality was still there. I will be ordering more for sure.

I requested a logo and got 7 proofs back in less than 2 hours.

I liked those proofs so much that I turned around and ordered a second logo before the first one was even complete.

This is fast, professional, and a very good service. 10/10 in my book.

-
Thanks Guys for your Great Feedback . Always nice to get your work appreciated.

I'll update thread with more of my recent works soon.

I emailed requesting a logo. I provided about five swipes I liked, that I grabbed from G image search. And included the term, 'deceptively simple' in describing the requested design. If you know anything about design, simple is HARD to do.

In a little over a day I received 2 very acceptable concepts. I selected one, and requested some variation on the text elements. Next day I received two variations, as requested.

I've requested one additional minor variation of text casing for one of the new versions. I'll pick between the two different variations in casing as the final design.

The logo design meets all my hopes and exceeds my expectations. Looking at it makes me happy.

Communication during the process was prompt and professional.

Highly recommended.

Just sent you an email and you asked me to post here.....so here's my post :)

Please PM details and answers to the questions I sent.

Cheers,
Martin

Review of logo design:
It was my pleasure to work with Prime Logos. Turnaround time was really fast. Excellent communications and prompt reply to my modification requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.