Avg Arcade Site Revenues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michel Z. said:
You mean 'fraudulent' clicks? It's always a big question, but I think Enhance traffic is reliable!

YPN changed their TOS? When was this? I have images near my ads, and I show those 'unrelated' ads too. They make me an avg of $800-$1200 or so a day.

Jon said:
YPN changed their TOS? When was this? I have images near my ads, and I show those 'unrelated' ads too. They make me an avg of $800-$1200 or so a day.

I think that one of Shoemoney show guests mentioned that during the conversation, but maybe I am mistaken... There was something about it! Maybe it was an article or got it from a different forum. Sorry that I can't remember the exact source!

Oops.. Already answered.

My bad.

lol,

x

VinSVT said:
I spend nothing... make anywhere from $3-10 a day. Its gone down this week though. I was using myspace for a lot of the traffic and I got banned. All I'm using now is Top Lists and Banner/Link Exchanges.

With the Myspace accounts you have Jon.. I cant imagine the traffic you could bring in with those.

Michel Z. said:
You mean 'fraudulent' clicks? It's always a big question, but I think Enhance traffic is reliable!

Reliable... What's "reliable"? Were you able to direclty attribute that traffic to a return or to whatever means you needed it for?

xcentrix said:
Vin,

What did it take to get banned?

If you don't mind me asking.

lol,

x

MySpace is banning profiles all the time. Sometimes the reason is not very clear or there is a reason we don't know. I saw profiles being suspended while others were still fine whereby same actions were used. Try to guess what might be the reason & be little bit more careful next time if you want.

avantrosa said:
Reliable... What's "reliable"? Were you able to direclty attribute that traffic to a return or to whatever means you needed it for?

The conversions were well!
I don't care how much traffic was fraudulent or not as long as I see good results (my pcc investment was more then worth it!).

Michel Z. said:
The conversions were well!
I don't care how much traffic was fraudulent or not as long as I see good results (my pcc investment was more then worth it!).

What kind of volume were they able to deliver?

Jon said:

YPN has been terminating accounts for displaying unrelated ads and for making ads look like links. Mostly on myspace related sites and/or sites you send traffic to from myspace and arcades (for embedding ads that look like links to games). They'll tell you that you have a high rate of nonconverting traffic or click fraud.

Not a personal experience, just what I heard and read..

Just a quick question, what would be best to use on an arcade site which isn't getting a heap of traffic (2,000 - 3,000 uniques per month).

I'm using Adsense now (I can't get YPN), should I switch to something else or just leave the Adsense?

I thought of using Zango for one of my Myspace related sites but backed out after some warning bells. On further investigation, found that tt is basically pushing adware software via their video service - considering how computer-illiterate the myspace crowd is, it is a ripe market for them to target.

V12Kid said:
Averaging $200 daily for me

My new experiment is making me $50 daily just from Zango

started a thread in my sig Jon

Status
Not open for further replies.