Automated Content Blog w/ Affiliate Links

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fewleftstanding

Nov 27, 2006
www.fewleftstanding.net
Looking to make a few more automated blogs. I've setup Wordpress and FeedWordpress on a blog. I've chosen some rss feeds to syndicate.

My question is, how can I add/replace links in the post with my affiliate links? It would be ideal if I could add a link certain keywords. If I can't do this I might just make append the post with a 'for more info on ... please see here' which would redirect to an offer.

Also, where is the best place to find full-feed rss feeds? The rss feeds I keep finding only offer the couple few sentences of each post.

You can do that with Autoblog - unfortunately it misses some features of feedwordpress, WP-O-matic or others - eg no categories. (Autoblog works with mu though).

I've also found this: AffiliateMU. That's the mu version (can ya tell what I'm using? lol) sure there's something similar for normal WP.

do automated blogs still get decent results? I heard that google is delisting them much quicker these days..

do automated blogs still get decent results? I heard that google is delisting them much quicker these days..

Ouch. On a related note, Blogger and Blogsome and other free blog hosting sites have also been on the warpath against automated blogs. Ironically, megaupload/rapidshare leech sites on blogspot have largely been left untouched.

Status
Not open for further replies.