AutoBlogging On Crack! BlogSlammer~ The Ultimate Blog Marketing Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

@nkobend don't try to put down the software because you don't know what it's capable of. You can ask Grindstoe how elaborate and impressive the software is. You and your script can go elsewhere

I can SEE what it's "capable of". My browser has this incredible whizzy feature called 'view source'.

And using it, I can SEE that your demo site may as well have a big fucking neon sign on it saying 'Hey Google, I'm smarter than you and I have just fooled you and fucked over your SERPS by replacing ASCII characters with &control codes - fuck you Sergie,I',m WAY smarter than u, ban me immediately'.

probably the most STUPID thing you can do if you're trying to get a site ranked. As you would know if you had any fucking brains at all.

I can SEE what it's "capable of". My browser has this incredible whizzy feature called 'view source'.

And using it, I can SEE that your demo site may as well have a big fucking neon sign on it saying 'Hey Google, I'm smarter than you and I have just fooled you and fucked over your SERPS by replacing ASCII characters with &control codes - fuck you Sergie,I',m WAY smarter than u, ban me immediately'.

probably the most STUPID thing you can do if you're trying to get a site ranked. As you would know if you had any fucking brains at all.

On the demo site, the only page indexed is the sub-domain homepage, none of the individual pages index.

Status
Not open for further replies.