0   0   0
Build 1000's Of Niche Sites Per Domain

In Minutes!

-----Special WickedFire Deal-----

ONLY $50.00 FOR THE Easy PACKAGE

REGULARLY $75.00!

FOR A LIMITED TIME!

Hello Fellow WickedFire members,

I'm launching a new application that will blow you away. Introducing BlogSlammer ServerX Traffic System. It's a niche site blog marketing system on steriods. This system includes scripts, videos, plugins, and the ServerX RSS Feed Regenerator used to create blogs that self grow and SELF MARKET.

blogslammertrafficsystem.jpg

These are UNLIKE ANY autoblogs you see today. They are UNIQUE and are GUARANTEED to get indexed and ranked. I am a blog marketing expert and have created these tools to achieve the success I enjoy today.

• Create Self Growing Blogs In Minutes
  • Build Thousands of Blogs On Your Wordpress Sites
  • Acquire Links To Your Web 2.0 Properties
  • AutoTweet Your AutoPosts To Get Traffic Instantly!
  • Much Much More!

Links and content are the two things needed to get any site ranked and get the visitors you need. This system will take care of both aspects for you and is perfect for just about any marketing niche/campaign.

My system allows you create self growing blogs in minutes that acquire links from your other worpdress blogs automatically. These self growing blogs are unlike any other self growing blog in that they are UNIQUE. It will generate content for you and it will encode duplicate content to make it unique.

These sites when using regenerated RSS feeds pulled from ServerX (included ad-supported access) create UNIQUE sites that pass copyscape and get indexed and ranked. Content is king and Unique Content is the HOLY GRAIL.

Check out this site I created in 3 minutes time:

http://paydaydemox.blogslammer.net

This site passes copy scape and posts full articles found on article sites.

The ServerX RSS Feed regenerator will take any DUPLICATE source RSS feed and transform it into a UNIQUE RSS Feed for you to pull into your Wordpress blogs.

Included in this sale is AD-SUPPORTED access to ServerX Hosted By Us (You Can Upgrade For Your OWN Version At Any Time), the BlogSlammer Plugin (used for auto posting, auto linking, and auto tweeting), MU Hacks Needed To Create Search Based Blogs, And HOURS OF Training videos and Documents.

This system allows you to create blogs that earn in minutes.

The BlogSlammer! Traffic System SUPER Plugin

wsoplugin.jpg

This plugin allows you to use the power of ServerX by syndicating ServerX feeds to your blogs, thus creating self growing UNIQUE sites. But it does not stop there. It is called the Super Plugin cause it does EVERYTHING needed to rank and to earn.

In addition to simple syndication, it will post relevent blog posts with incoming links to blogs you have registered outside of here and have added. And if you have a wordpress MU site set up outside of it, it will even autoregister blogs on those sites to use as link blogs pointing in. It is these links that get you ranked quickly.

It does not stop there. It also has an autotweet function that will randomly tweet a random blog post to your twitter account. This function allows you to spin {...} your tweet to make each one look natural and unique to your followers.

It is amazing packages are as listed:

Easy Noob Package - $50 - This package includes all new videos that are noob friendly, traffic guides, getting started pdf's, and access to the ad-supported BlogSlammer server to create unique content from RSS feeds
(PM me for $30 discounted version )

Hardcore AutoBlogger- $237 - This is a more advance package that includes you very own BlogSlammer server hosted on your domain! No need to even use the ad-supported one. (includes everything in easy noob package)

(PM me for $175 discounted version)

Insane Expert Edition $500 - This is for the freaking Crazy people! Includes everything on Easy and Hardcore package PLUS SiteSlammer, BlogSlammer Desktop Edition, and so many more extras we can't even list them all on this thread!
(PM me for $300 discounted version)
The bonuses themselves are worth EVERY penny of this sale in that I have sold hundreds of these for much more than the low cost offered here.

Buy It Now at http://blogslammer.org

Sounds like a good idea. I will pm you with log-in details soon! I'm sure you will be impressed with the whole system and all if it's power. It's gotten rave reviews on other forums already.

I see that you are using character replacements to combat duplicate content (ie: ū for u), which is a really smart idea. You ever run into any issues getting this type of content indexed?

I see that you are using character replacements to combat duplicate content (ie: ū for u), which is a really smart idea. You ever run into any issues getting this type of content indexed?

From my own experience and my users experience there has been minimum problems of getting indexed. The only problem you would run into is that you try to get too many backlinks at one time then you get deindexed.

As for non mod reviews pm me for the special $30 easy noob package. You are required to post back a review if you buy it at this price and anyother discount package.

Remember this isn't digitalpoint with all those review copies :)

THIS. IS. WICKED. FIRE!

You want the model for success in the BST section, check out Red_Virus's profile. 350+ itraders with 100% feedback and when he rolled out a new service recently, he gave a bunch of review copies. Not because he needed to, everybody would buy anything he offered up at this point, but because he knows the quickest path to massive sales here are positive reviews from established members. And he's cool as hell.

That being said, responded to your pm.

BlogSlammer is now on TrialPay! Don't have the money to buy it right now? Complete one of the offers on TrialPay and you can get it free!
http://www.trialpay.com/productpage/...76&tid=RHysj0d

Hmmm....

Got the info, cheers. Will get back to you later today, although I can say right away I won't be able to check out part of it as I don't have "GoDaddy Windows Hosting".

Odd that you should choose to go for windows over linux/apache. I'm not familiar with windows hosting, what does GoDaddy have that other hosts don't?

Hmmm....

Got the info, cheers. Will get back to you later today, although I can say right away I won't be able to check out part of it as I don't have "GoDaddy Windows Hosting".

Odd that you should choose to go for windows over linux/apache. I'm not familiar with windows hosting, what does GoDaddy have that other hosts don't?

sorry here is the update for the trialpay link TrialPay

the other one does not work.

Anyways let me know if you run into any problems and i'll get back to you asap

Was thinking the same thing, believe it's built on the .net framework, hence, windows hosting. Still, if everything else works like it says it does, well worth the cost of $5 a month godaddy hosting to have your own non ad supported version running your network sites.

Made it through all the documentation, booted up one of the multitude of programs (blogslammer, haven't touched siteslammer), today I'll start implementing. Can't speak to the functionality yet, but if it works how the documentation says it works, brilliant, especially for the code deficient among us.

^ So what's the deal then? Should I be implenting this shit for a review or are you going another route? Looks damn good, but I'm not down for putting in the hours it's gonna take to set this up if it's all gonna disappear.

^ So what's the deal then? Should I be implenting this shit for a review or are you going another route? Looks damn good, but I'm not down for putting in the hours it's gonna take to set this up if it's all gonna disappear.

this isn't going to dissapear on you guys. the developer just needs to get some stuff off of his hands.

He will be supporting the software just like before but there will be a new owner.

You can read all the updates on bsusers.com or read the thread on blackhatworld.com

Trust me, this software wont go anywhere, i'll make sure of that. I've given the review copies to grindstone and lazyhippy and so far they are impressed with everything they have seen so far and the potential it has.

if anything grab a copy of this before the new owner jacks up the price
i think i've given a nice discount to the people who bought it already and i've gotten some people getting it off of trialpay.

id fight before i let the new owner drop this jewel. and if he does decide to do that then ill step in to keep the updates rolling.

From my own experience and my users experience there has been minimum problems of getting indexed. The only problem you would run into is that you try to get too many backlinks at one time then you get deindexed.

As for non mod reviews pm me for the special $30 easy noob package. You are required to post back a review if you buy it at this price and anyother discount package.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

welcome to footprint city. Population, YOU.

(or should I say @&u$15)

Anyone wants a script to do this 'safe' uniquifiering, let me know, I got a nice one. You can use it to get any of your sites banned in like 24 hours.

Ok there is no point in trying to argue with you guys. I've only told the truth so take it or leave it. Anyways if you want it then order it you'd be glad you did. If not thanks for reading my thread and good luck in your future marketing :)

@nkobend don't try to put down the software because you don't know what it's capable of. You can ask Grindstoe how elaborate and impressive the software is. You and your script can go elsewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.