Auto-approved Blog Commenting Service Packages For Affordable Prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hareedoptimizer

Jan 6, 2011
Across Globe
Rating - 100%
145   0   0
Hi viewers,

Are you looking for Auto-approved Blog commenting service provider?

You are at the right place.Here you can have many packages which includes quality+quantity as well.

I can assure you that you will be really satisfied with my service.

The packages are as follows:

PACKAGE 1:(BASIC PACKAGE)
50 Blog comments with 50 OUTBOUND Links less of PR1 & above.
Price=35$.
Time span 2days.

PACKAGE 2:
100 Blog comments with 50 OUTBOUND Links less of PR1 & above.
Price=65$.
Time span 4days.

PACKAGE 3:
200 Blog comments with 100 OUTBOUND Links less of PR1 & above.
Price=115$.
Time span 6days.

PACKAGE 4:
400 Blog comments with 100 OUTBOUND Links less of PR1 & above.
Price=215$.
Time span 9days.

To check my service sample packages are available for the first 5 members.

SAMPLE PACKAGE:
25 Blog comments with 50 OUTBOUND Links Less of PR1 & above.
Price=13$.
Time span max 2days.

Only 5 members can get the sample reviews,come on grab the best offers.Huuuuuurrrrrryyyyyuuuuppppppppp.

Thanks & Regards,
hareedoptimizer.

Blog commenting services are sketchy at best. I will take one of your review copies and will leave a detailed review afterwards. For how long do you guarantee the comments to stick? Will you replace them if they are deleted? PM me with payment details.

Hi WF members,

A great discount on all the packages for ten days.All the links are live and are done manually.
PACKAGE 1:(BASIC PACKAGE)
50 Blog comments with 50 OUTBOUND Links less of PR1 & above.
Price=25$.
Time span 2days.

PACKAGE 2:
100 Blog comments with 50 OUTBOUND Links less of PR1 & above.
Price=50$.
Time span 4days.

PACKAGE 3:
200 Blog comments with 100 OUTBOUND Links less of PR1 & above.
Price=100$.
Time span 6days.

PACKAGE 4:
400 Blog comments with 100 OUTBOUND Links less of PR1 & above.
Price=200$.
Time span 9days.

SAMPLE PACKAGE:
25 Blog comments with 50 OUTBOUND Links Less of PR1 & above.
Price=12$.
Time span max 2days.

Thanks & Regards,
hareedoptimizer

Received my review copy of 25 blog comments. Several days later I checked 12 of them. Only 1 was missing. The page PR, anchor, and link are all accurate. The comments are pretty weak, but they don't have to be great since these are auto-approve blogs. 25% of the domains I checked required logging in to post comments, so you will have to manually register some profiles if you want to do some additional URL discovery.

Delivery was pretty quick. OP communicates very well. Service is accurate, despite the volatility of blog commenting. If you are looking for quick high PR dofollow backlinks, I have to recommend this service, although I'd like to see the OP give discounts for the larger packages - 400 comments for $150 or something.

overall grade: A

Received my review copy of 25 blog comments. Several days later I checked 12 of them. Only 1 was missing. The page PR, anchor, and link are all accurate. The comments are pretty weak, but they don't have to be great since these are auto-approve blogs. 25% of the domains I checked required logging in to post comments, so you will have to manually register some profiles if you want to do some additional URL discovery.

Delivery was pretty quick. OP communicates very well. Service is accurate, despite the volatility of blog commenting. If you are looking for quick high PR dofollow backlinks, I have to recommend this service, although I'd like to see the OP give discounts for the larger packages - 400 comments for $150 or something.

overall grade: A

Thanks for Ur quality review. But the work was done manually, no automated software used.
PM sent for the next project, plz check ur inbox:cool:

hey I'll try out a sample package, let me know what you need from me

PM sent, plz check ur inbox:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.