Authority Placements - The Only Links that Still Work - Forget PR's, Get in the News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still offering my news blast service. We have upgraded to a full 14 page report now and I am mainly targeting news sites in the distro.

We have now added authority site placements. These IMO are some of the only links that matter anymore. Information to anyone but buyers on these will be kept at a minimum. You are getting in content links on articles published on authority sites. Some sites can take up to 7 days to review and approve articles. Not all placements are successful so be advised refunds are not abnormal. It's also a possibility your anchor will get worked into articles not related to your niche if you are in an obscure niche.

The Wiki placements will require an infographic (see sig) or a well researched article or a site which is already a "big brand". Also, we have more placements available to people who purchase infographics and those with "real brands" (likelihood of placements being successful also increases with an infograph or a quality site).

The new services look really good. I'm going to consider them for a couple of my problem clients.

I like your new news blast format. (I got my reports a few days ago.) The number of sites distributed to is humungous. It's tits!!

looks pretty damn good, the prices are super competitive compared to similar offerings elsewhere...well if competitive means blowing them out of the water...

very tempting indeed

The new services look really good. I'm going to consider them for a couple of my problem clients.

I like your new news blast format. (I got my reports a few days ago.) The number of sites distributed to is humungous. It's tits!!

Thanks, yea we have been working on it for the past month while I had the thread down so those of you still ordering got to see it first.

Can you pm me list of authority sites please, very Interested!

Keeping that list tight. The dofollow/DA/alexa should give you what you need to know.

well if competitive means blowing them out of the water...

That's what I am for. Thanks.

I will only be making a limited amount of placements per week with each site. I'll be slashing out sites that are sold out as they do, so be sure to get in now.

Salespage updated with #3 and #4 currently sold out. Thanks for the orders. Room for more.

You want links that still work.. then you're going to need editorial links from authority sites.

Note: Orders for #2 are still waiting approvals. This site has a long 7+ day review process for articles.

Last edited:
hi can you pm the details of the authority sites please

All the needed details for the sites are in the OP. I'm keeping the list private for the benefit of keeping these sites powerful for customers.

You will be getting an article published through an author on the site. The article will be written on news in your site's niche. If your site is in an obscure niche, your anchor will be creatively worked into a current hot topic.

This looks very interesting. Could you send me a pm with further instructions on the link and anchor field?

Status
Not open for further replies.