Status
Not open for further replies.

bugbug

Jun 6, 2010
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
AtomTheory Service.

What Is It ?

Atomtheory referes to a quality link building process which can give your website a massive boost of exposure and increase your search engine rankings.

This process has worked very well for all of our bluechip clients , and we have now decided to offer this to the WickedFire Community!

Whats Does It Include?

We get our journalist to write a 500 word press release about your business / website, We then link the relevant keywords/phrases to your website. This PR is then published onto our news website. Once published onto our news site, your press release is indexed into Google News giving it an instant ranking for your keywords on Google News,Google Blogs,and even normal search.

Using our premium blog & website network we link a range of PR websites to your article, giving the PR some quality link juice! (which is passed onto your website!)
(Meaning on next PR update your press release will become PR2 / 3)

3 x PR3
3 x PR2

Then we manually Social Bookmark your press release to over 100 Different social networks. Again giving your PR loads of link strength and exposure.

And Finally we release your Press release onto a large news website syndicating it to 100s of news sites!

Pricing
$120
(5 Review copies at $80)

PM Us for more details

Thanks

Tom & Stephen

BugBug Industries

OK, so apparently this is your new thread. In your old thread I requested a review copy and will do so here too. Let me get a review copy and I'll write a sweet review in your thread (unless you suck). PM if interested.

Hi There

This is a different service to our previous thread.

No free reviews sorry , check out our itrader for some reviews.

Cheers
Stephen
(Slave to the girl)

Since these are your sites, can you PM the urls so I can have a look at them? Will need to see the quality of the link juice I'm getting, strength/authority of your authority etc

To get this started we are offering 1 Review copy at $50 .

First come first serve !

Cheers
Tom

Hi Buddy, As you where on this thread first , we are willing to give you this same deal. If your interested please PM me , cheers

Stephen

Status
Not open for further replies.