at what point does the guy who picks halftime shows get fired?

drave

fear not
Apr 12, 2012
we've swung from 70 year old rockers to nickelodeon dancing palm trees for 13 year old girls, and its all been crap. how fucking hard is it to pick a halftime entertainer with broad appeal?

I'd still fuck her. The sharks can fight over sloppy seconds.

rFsSDZg.jpg

After Janet Jackson they have been really careful. My problem is that it was billed as Katy Perry and Lenny Kravitz. Then they have Missy Elliot come out with 10x the play time as Kravitz.

What do you consider someone with "broad appeal" drave? A decent looking woman with big titties is pretty appealing to the target audience.

Lenny Kravitz was only out there like 10 seconds and his guitar wasn't even plugged in.

many katy perry cd's in your collection bro? and look at the above posted pic... that's for little kids, not the nfl base.

Nope, don't own any. It was just a legit, honest question. Pretty simple concept "bro".

I liked that parody commercial with Arnold Schwarzenegger where it looked like he was in a new Terminator movie.

Katy Perry has mass appeal. Look up her album sales, social media followers, engagement, etc. If you're a marketer and don't understand that, then you need to reevaluate your profession.

Nope, don't own any. It was just a legit, honest question. Pretty simple concept "bro".

fair enough... i'd say a middle of the road act would be a dave matthews type... someone with alot of hits in the last few decades who didn't get famous merely by having big tits or promoting 3 ways to 13 year olds. pretty broad category. doesn't seem a tough task to accomplish.

Katy Perry has mass appeal. Look up her album sales, social media followers, engagement, etc. If you're a marketer and don't understand that, then you need to reevaluate your profession.

if you're a marketer and you don't understand the difference between the audience watching the superbowl and the audience buying taylor swift CDs, then you need to reevaluate your profession.

She only has mass appeal because the masses have horrible taste in music.

if you're a marketer and you don't understand the difference between the audience watching the superbowl and the audience buying taylor swift CDs, then you need to reevaluate your profession.

Half time and commercials are for women. Watch a daytime talk show tomorrow and you'll understand.

If it were for men, we wouldn't have a concert. We'd have a cage fight in the center, with a monster truck demolition derby around, some fighter jets, and a daredevil jumping over everything. Never mind the fact that the field would get destroyed. This is America.

The NFL has turned into the national let's pander to women and the lowest common female denominator league, so it wasn't really all that surprising to me for the halftime show to suck ass once again.

Half time and commercials are for women. Watch a daytime talk show tomorrow and you'll understand.

If it were for men, we wouldn't have a concert. We'd have a cage fight in the center, with a monster truck demolition derby around, some fighter jets, and a daredevil jumping over everything. Never mind the fact that the field would get destroyed. This is America.

Well, at least there was fire.

bravo. well said.