ASW - Flying out of NJ/NY?

I'm flying out of Philly tomorrow at 6 p.m. It's snowing hard here atm.

The frustrating thing about PHL is we don't need a lot of snow to get backed up; if flights are delayed in the NE or the SE because of too much snow or not knowing how to handle it (I'm looking at you, Atlanta) it puts us way behind.

Safe travels everyone.

Flying out of JFK Sunday morning and leaving Wednesday morning - snow on both days in NY, fantastic

Same here, Sunday morning I think should be fine, but the redeye/early AM ones coming back looks like some trouble. I don't really mind having to stay in Vegas an extra day or two though.

Snow stopped here in Philly, most flights are delayed less than a half hour.

JFK looks like everything is delayed 2:45 on average. weather.com - Airport Profile

Good luck Ad Hustler, Jon and everyone else flying out of EWR/ LGA & JFK today or tomorrow.

Only arrivals are delayed today at JFK... And the snow isn't sticking here on the streets so I think we'll be good to go tomorrow.

Goodluck to you back, and to anyone else flying out today from the Northeast Coast. :xmas-smiley-010:

The snow if sticking in Northern NJ. We have about 4-5 inches in some areas. I think we should be fine. I'm flying out of Newark in the early evening tomorrow so I don't expect any delays.

I don't know when everyone has flights to back home, but snow is expected Tuesday/Wednesday of next week. I know it's early and the weather changes often, but something to think about.

We are flying out 7am Saturday Morning out of JFK..... early morning hope its all well out at that point

Up near where i live the streets were a disaster but near jfk there is no accumulation...im
Now sitting in JFK and flight still says on time (we'll see i guess). It was the easiest check in ever too - no line to check in and no line at TSA - its never been that easy for me before.

where the fuck did all this snow come from today?

they are talking about a blizzard Tuesday too

I come back on Tuesday. Go ahead, let it snow. I wouldn't mind being stuck in Vegas for an extra day or two ;)