ASW - Flying out of NJ/NY?

KaniGT5

Dec 16, 2009
Anybody else flying out to ASW tomorrow/saturday and wondering about the Snow...flight delays, cancellations? Anybody taking preventative measures...starting to walk, etc?

discuss

I'm flying out of NY/JFK on Saturday evening.. and didn't even bother checking the weather until now.. fuck.

Flying out of Newark on sat morning They say only 3-5 inches in newark so maybe we will get lucky after the fiasco last week ( but i wouldnt count on it)

Flying out of Newark on sat morning They say only 3-5 inches in newark so maybe we will get lucky after the fiasco last week ( but i wouldnt count on it)

flying out of newark as well on Saturday morning.

Im hoping its very fucking light, because I got a 4-5 hour drive tomorrow night to get to NJ.

I'm flying out of Newark Saturday evening. I just checked the weather report for my area and it seems the snow is coming a little earlier than expected. It should start in the early morning hours of Friday and be all cleared by Saturday. The expected accumulation is nothing like we had last Monday. Should be fine if you're flying out Saturday: Friday, not so much.

The other thing to keep in mind is that there may be a storm on Tuesday... to early to say, but it could cramp your ride home if you're on the east coast.

The other thing to keep in mind is that there may be a storm on Tuesday... to early to say, but it could cramp your ride home if you're on the east coast.

LOL. Ya know, It completely slipped my mind to post about this, but wtf.

Snow on the way, snow on the way back.

I think we are more fucked for cancellation/delay on the way back rather than they way there.

Will be leaving saturday morning from Toronto. Hope the snow won't delay the flight...

I'm flying out Saturday night so hopefully PHL has it's shit cleared up in a timely fashion.

Oh. Wait.

PHL is always a shitshow. I have to fly through there on Sunday to get back to MIA. Not looking forward to it.