Articles. 0.9$/100 words. Simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

details please, pm also turnaround time.
Hi,

Thanks for your reply. All the details that I could think you might need are at the top of this thread. If there's anything else you need to know then please ask, and I'll be glad to help.

Turnaround time depends on the size of the order and the number that we've got in progress at the time. If you've got an idea of the size of the order you require, please drop me a PM with details and I can give you a customised turnaround estimate. It's the only way I can be accurate.

Thanks.

Placed a very small review order.

Got my article really fast. Great content for the price (better than some $1.5/100 words writers here). If you can keep up the high quality and quick turnaround times this service is amazing for the price. Thanks!
Thanks very much for the review, absolute. Thanks for ordering the sample article and for your subsequent orders. Looking forward to a productive business relationship.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. All the details that I could think you might need are at the top of this thread. If there's anything else you need to know then please ask, and I'll be glad to help.

Turnaround time depends on the size of the order and the number that we've got in progress at the time. If you've got an idea of the size of the order you require, please drop me a PM with details and I can give you a customised turnaround estimate. It's the only way I can be accurate.

Thanks.

pm sent, thanks

I'm not sure if you still have reviews on offer here, if so I'll take one.

If not I'd like a tester order of 3 x 250 word articles, I'll PM you the subject, let me know payment details.

We're coming to the end of a couple of large orders, so if you want to order decent quality writing at low, low prices, then now would be an excellent time to do so.

I'd like to try your service with a 500 word article: please PM your Paypal info. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.