Articles. 0.9$/100 words. Simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sleepylee

Clunge Hunter
Mar 11, 2007
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I'm a UK based services provider. I deliver A LOT of content for my clients. I know how this works, I know how to get lots of content, at a high quality, for cheap.

I've got a team of writers (all who use English on a day to day basis) that write for my clients, and two editors (one in the US, and one in UK) that check the articles over before they're delivered.

I've come to a point where I want to hire some more writers and take advantage of greater economies of scale (oh, and to increase my profits too).

I'm not going to offer a "bells and whistles" service. I'm just going to offer good, 100% unique, cheap articles in bulk. We deliver on time, too.

Naturally, as is the standard way, I'd like to offer a 500 word sample article to 5 established members in return for a review. Please let me have details if you're interested.

Standard prices are -- for the purposes of getting established in the forum -- $0.9/100 words.

Looking forward to your orders!

Very good communication and good quality articles for the price. Also overdelivered on word count, so overall very happy. I'll definitely be ordering again.

Very good communication and good quality articles for the price. Also overdelivered on word count, so overall very happy. I'll definitely be ordering again.
Thanks very much for the review. Glad you liked the articles.

Thanks for all the PMs and orders. Looking forward to working with you all.

Placed a very small review order.

Got my article really fast. Great content for the price (better than some $1.5/100 words writers here). If you can keep up the high quality and quick turnaround times this service is amazing for the price. Thanks!

I'd love to see some samples of your work. I usually need about 25-50 articles a month so I'm always on the lookout for new content writers.

Status
Not open for further replies.