Article writing and Submission services at never before prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

sripat0069

Apr 11, 2009
Rating - 96.9%
31   1   0
After my successful directory submissions threads I would like to offer ARTICLE WRITING + SUBMISSIONS services to fellow DP members. I am well versed in SEO Services and I am dedicated to offer my services .

I assure you that I will provide a high quality service which will be worth your money.

My previous successful threads for directory submissions and social bookmarking :

Directory Submissions

Social Bookmarking

My Itraders

Reviews by some of my previous clients :

Just received my review copy. Quick turn around time, awesome work. High acceptance so far. Would definitely use again. Thanks

Just got my report and everything seems fine here :) Nice guy, good turnaround time. If you need some directory submissions he is the guy to go with...

Just got my reports from sripat. Overall, work was completed fast and the reports show me exactly what I need to know. I had a small issue with the bookmarking, but sripat solved it quickly and to my satisfaction. Recommended.

This guy is top notch. Just three days after contacting sripat, my site shot straight to the front page of google. Sripat is ultra fast and ultra cheap. He's incredibly fast and I've got him doing a bit of custom stuff too. I am very impressed. I hope to send you more regular business my hard working friend.

cheers

cc

Just a quick note that Sripat did a fantastic job for me on two different orders. I am ordering from him again today - highly recommended.

Well I need to say this guy does a good work. He delivers the best.
I have been busy since a long time handling the confirmatory mails.

I am bound to order very soon.
Keep it up. :)

Key Features:

✔ Powerful method of getting quality ONE-WAY incoming links to your site. An easy way to build links.
✔ Search engines love links from content-rich pages.
✔ Helps to build your site as an authority site.
✔ If you are consistent in submitting your articles, it ensures a steady flow of quality backlinks to your site - this is what Google loves.
✔ It is one of the most successful marketing strategy.
✔ Nearly every professional search engine marketer considers article submission as one of the main part in their link building process.
The TRUTH is: Article Submission will definitely BOOST your Internet Marketing Campaigns by generating backlinks and traffic both!
hread.php?t=1745117

We can assure you of a high quality and 100% manual work. The rates of our services are very low considering manual work and would not exceed your budget.

Offer for article writing :

* 200-250 words - 2$
* 300-350 words - 3$
* 400-450 words - 4$
* 500-550 words - 5$

Please check out some of our articles on ezine.

*How to Save Money by Planning in Advance
*Different Causes of Hemorrhoids

Offer for article submissions (for 1 article):

* 100 submissions - 10$
* 200 submissions - 20$
* 300 submissions - 30$
* 400 submissions - 40$

Please send me the following details for submissions:

1. The site url
2. keywords are
3. Title
4. Summary
5. Resource

A detailed report will be provided after the submissions which will include :

1. Directories used for submissions along with PR.
2. Status of the submissions (approved or pending).
3. Direct landing URL's of the approved articles.

We would be pleased to help you with our services.:)

payment is accepted via paypal.
paypal id : baglameena@gmail.com

Review Copies : 5 free review articles are available for first 5 members.

Hope to get some orders.:)

regards
Sripat0069

I would like to offer ARTICLE WRITING + SUBMISSIONS services to fellow DP members.

Lol, fellow DP members. Make sure to edit your target audience before you copy and paste.

Also the 2 post wonders asking for reviews is a fucking joke. Seriously people pull your heads out of your asses and get with the program!

Lol, fellow DP members. Make sure to edit your target audience before you copy and paste.

Also the 2 post wonders asking for reviews is a fucking joke. Seriously people pull your heads out of your asses and get with the program!

Dear mate, the OP only mentioned "First 5 members", he didn't mention any I-Trader/post-count condition, that's why all "2 post wonders" applied for review copies :p. But please don't underestimate us, we are growing buds, help us in our growing if you can. Thank you.

I just need article submitting. I have content and can spin it many times.

Just price for submitting unique content.

Can you guarantee a certain number of approved articles? It would also be nice to get a report after XX amount of days indicating how many articles were indeed approved - do you provide this?
The point is, it's a waste of money to have an article submitted to, for example, 400 directories if only 2 submissions get approved.

I have requested a review copy and the OP accepted that. I've sent my details to him, once I get the submission report, I'll post an honest review here.

Thanks

Have sent you the details, Waiting for your progress.

I have requested a review copy and the OP accepted that. I've sent my details to him, once I get the submission report, I'll post an honest review here.

Thanks

Sent details and looking forward to seeing the results :)

I just sent him the required details, let see what happened

Hello Plusmin, Handsome, Moomycow, Ravee.

Received the details for article writing. We have started writing the articles and will send them to you at the earliest.

All the review copies have been distributed, I am extremely overwhelmed to see the response. :)

Thank you guys...

Hope to get more orders. :)

regards
Sripat0069

My review
He did a fantastic job for me and write an original article for me. i am planning the article submition as well

My review:

Sripat is an excellent writer, he just delivered what I wanted. Even he used all of my keywords in the article very cleverly. In short, if you are looking for someone who can write your articles, particularly SEO purpose, he is the best choice in WF.

However, as he didn't give a submission service including in the free review, so I can't tell anything regarding that. But I'm quite sure that he will do good, I'm thinking of buying his submission service shortly.

I can say Sripat delivered what he promised and the article is unique and well written, very clearly state the words we want and looks very natural.

Sure I will look for him again for my next articles.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.