Article Writer- Professional, Unique, Quality, Fast turn around time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello,

Thanks to everyone for their orders in the month of March. I'm looking forward to providing quality content in April and beyond.

Feel free to PM me or email me to place an order. My email is brianssc@yahoo.com

Have a great day!

Brian

I purchased One 500 word article from Brian to test out his writing

REVIEW :

Speed: 10 / 10, He wrote and sent the article the same day I sent him an email with the details, even before I sent payment. Talk about fast!!!

Price: 10 / 10, Price is definitely reasonable for the quality

Quality: 10/10, Perfect grammar, all I had to do was copy and paste.

Overall Review: 10/10. I will be ordering more articles from Brian in the future

Hello All,

Thanks to everyone who has dropped me an email or PM over the last week regarding my service. I was out of town and tried to answer PM's as time allowed.

My original thought was to post on this thread that I was going to be away for a week. However, at the time of my departure I was unable to post as there was something going on with the board.

In any event, I am back! I am currently accepting orders so feel free to drop me an email or PM.

Thanks!

Brian

Just want to through an update of my expirience with Brian.

It's 2nd time i use his service and all the time he is perfect. On time/good price/good communication.

Will recommend to all WF who need some good content for their sites.

I need perfect review for 600-800 words or more, with real stories, results, references.. (more details I will have only with final requirements) Can you do this?

Hey there pegroup,

Good to hear from you!

I shot you a PM back.

Hope all is well and look forward to doing more business together....

Thanks,
Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.