Not open for further replies.

BriSSC

SEO, Web Design, Content
Dec 7, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Hello,

My name is Brian. I specialize in writing quality, unique articles in just about every niche in the world. Whatever you need in the area of content, I am your guy!

ABOUT ME: I am a college educated (masters degree) professional with a background in student support services. I was employed in higher education for many, many years before I decided to get out and give this internet marketing thing a go. Due to my past success, and the current market demand for unique content, I have decided to open my services to fellow Wicked Fire members who need QUALITY and UNIQUE articles.

OFFER DETAILS:
* You provide keyword and length for each article.
* Quick turnaround time. Usually between 24-48 hours. (Oftentimes much sooner!)
* I accept PayPal USD. (For new customers, I require 50% upfront and 50% at the completion of each project)
* Guaranteed 100% unique, quality articles.
* If you wish to see a sample, just let me know.
* You are satisfied with the work and order again!!!

PRICING DETAILS:
250 word article: $5
300 word article: $6
400 word article: $7
500 word article: $8

BULK DISCOUNTS ARE AVAILABLE (15% off orders of 10 or more).

If interested, Please PM me, or email me at brianssc@yahoo.com. All I need to get started is:
* The number of articles you want .
* The number of words you want each article to be.
* Your keyword for each article.
* When you contact me I will reply with payment information.

***3 reviews will be given to respected Wicked Fire members. Review will consist of one 300 word article***​

Reactions: idsecure

@ Sampunk- Looking forward to getting your email and providing you with a quality product. Thanks!

@ Cowsgonemad- Sounds good. Just PM or email me at brianssc@yahoo.com with the details of your article. Include the
keyword(s) you want included.

***JUST 1 REVIEW LEFT***

Ok brian was nice enough to provide me a review article. The turnaround time was blazing fast, like 1 hour! And the quality of the article is very high too! Reads really well, and is quite informative. I could not find any grammar mistakes in it, either. This is the sort of content you honestly wouldn't mind paying $8/500 words for. Good stuff!

Rating: 9/10

Hi everyone,

All the reviews are gone. Thanks for your interest!

There should be some positive reviews posted soon.

PM or email me if you have any questions. :)

Crazy fast turn-around, well-written, no grammatical errors or misspellings. This guy is good! No editing necessary (which usually isn't the case with this niche!). All in all, would DEFINITELY recommend Brian to anyone who needs quality articles on a deadline.

Just got my articles back from Bri. Excellent, perfect English! That's getting harder and harder to find these days.

Copyscape Clean, No grammatical errors, basically just copy and paste to live. Very competent writer.

Will be back for more - Thanks Bri!

Idsecure

Just got my articles back from Bri. Excellent, perfect English! That's getting harder and harder to find these days.

Copyscape Clean, No grammatical errors, basically just copy and paste to live. Very competent writer.

Will be back for more - Thanks Bri!

Idsecure

@idsecure- Thanks for the kind words. I appreciate it!!

I am currently awaiting orders.......

Thanks to everyone for their business this past week.

I am now accepting orders for this week. Turnaround time is 24-48 hours.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.