Status
Not open for further replies.

BriSSC

SEO, Web Design, Content
Dec 7, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
* I will create an article for you of at least 500 words in your niche.
* I will spin the article to make hundreds of unique versions.
* I will submit the articles to over 900 article directories.
* I will provide you with a list of the directories where your articles have been posted as well as a direct quote from each article so you can find them.
* All I need from you is your URL and for you to sit back and enjoy your links and traffic.

PRICE= $45 (I will refund your money if you are not satisfied)

REVIEW COPIES AVAILABLE= 2

TURNAROUND TIME= 5 business days (oftentimes much sooner)

PM with any questions……

Sorry....All review copies have been claimed. Please PM with any questions regarding this service.

I look forward to reading some good reviews soon!!

OK, received my report today~~~amzaing service, 902 directories submitted, all articles spinned well to read~~~

I just searched the phrase inclued in the report with quotation, hundreds of them have beed approved and indexed by Google~~~This service has absolutely helped my site to get higher rank in Google.

This is the only one backlink service I have used this period of time for the site which was stucked on the page 4 for a long time, now it's on the top of page 3~~~for one big keyword which has 6 millions result in Google~~~
what you should know is that the sites on the first 2 pages (for this big keyword) are all world-famous brands, almost all 10 years old~~~people talk them and post their links everywhere and veryday~~~

Recommed... and Recommed~~~

Review

Hi i got my review copy which has the 900 article directories with domain PR 0 to 5. i searched the given phrase on google i got 50 of the articles indexed by google.com . the articles are very good and well spinned. i hope more will index soon.
i gave 2 anchor texts with 1 url,both of them are included in all articles.i hope i will get good position for those keywords.i recommend this service,worth full for price.

UPDATE: PRICE REDUCTION

Now Offering a 33% discount for Wicked Fire members until the end of the month.
(Original price=$45, Sale Price=$30)

For $30 I will......

* Create an article for you of at least 500 words in your niche.
* Spin the article to make hundreds of unique versions.
* Submit the articles to over 900 article directories.
* Will provide you with a list of the directories where your articles have been posted as well as a direct quote from each article so you can find them.
* All I need from you is your URL, keyword(s) for the article and desired anchor text.

Get your order in now before the end of the month.....Turnaround time is 5 business days.

Insane value for the price....and.....If you are not satisfied I will refund your money!!!

Price: $30

Status
Not open for further replies.