Ard555 Journal

Well, I disappeared for a good two years it seems ...

Since I last posted, I took my biz over 100k in revenue and even made 2 info products regarding how I did it. Quite an adventure, one that has no taken me all over the world.

There have been a lot of sea changes, however. Amazon and Udemy aren't quite what they used to be for many reasons. I've started losing a lot of revenue as a result, but am now exploring paid traffic. So far, warm traffic still converts the best and probably already will, but I'm determined to get good at warming up cold and getting it sizzling hot.

Anyhow, a Google search for something sent me across WF and I thought I'd pop in. Maybe I'll start to diary again. Looking over my notes, I see that it was very good for my thinking back then so certainly can't hurt now.

Hope those who were active on this thread are all well and look forward to meeting any new people who stop by to comment. :)

Well, I disappeared for a good two years it seems ...

Since I last posted, I took my biz over 100k in revenue and even made 2 info products regarding how I did it. Quite an adventure, one that has no taken me all over the world.

There have been a lot of sea changes, however. Amazon and Udemy aren't quite what they used to be for many reasons. I've started losing a lot of revenue as a result, but am now exploring paid traffic. So far, warm traffic still converts the best and probably already will, but I'm determined to get good at warming up cold and getting it sizzling hot.

Anyhow, a Google search for something sent me across WF and I thought I'd pop in. Maybe I'll start to diary again. Looking over my notes, I see that it was very good for my thinking back then so certainly can't hurt now.

Hope those who were active on this thread are all well and look forward to meeting any new people who stop by to comment. :)

No one gives a flying fuck. This forum is dead if you haven't noticed clown...