Arbitrage Niche Explorer - Beta test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nice tool. And nice to see someone else from my part of the world on the forum ;)

For my own use, I have created a spreadsheet with tons of functions and calculations to basically do what your script does here. What I also take into account to make my own score system though, is to compare search volume versus cpc versus ppc. I also do filtering and sorting based on standard deviation and such.

But even though I seem to find a lot of good niches this way, I always end up breaking even and make no profit, lol...

Thanks guys! I might have to code proxy support for it so I don't get IP banned from 7search, there's nonstop querying going on right now :D

ImagesAndWords:
Yeah there's a few other Swedes in here too, where are you from?

Regarding score systems etc, I guess there's always new functions and variables to take into account. I decided to make this quite basic though.

Yeah, I'm just the same way, haha. I find what I think are good niches and then I barely break even anyway. So I stopped doing arbitrage and started focusing on other stuff instead.

Nice little tool but why would someone scrap your site because wouldn't that be scraping the scraper that scraps a scraper?

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.