anyone in Berlin?

Fuck that shit, you're in Berlin so you should have something German like Currywurst.

curry-36-4fa3c31d7375b.jpg

Fuck Currywurst. Go for a Doner. Both were invented in Germany anyways. I suggest Mustafas. Don't be surprised if there's a line though.

Mustafas Gemüsekebap

flickr-7141084671-original.jpg

Last edited:

I want German beer in Germany.

On my bucket list.

I'm visiting every bar Zane visited.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWovH_bcfPI"]Three Sheets Hamburg - YouTube[/ame]

Fuck Currywurst. Go for a Doner. Both were invented in Germany anyways. I suggest Mustafas. Don't be surprised if there's a line though.

Mustafas Gemüsekebap

flickr-7141084671-original.jpg
U no can scale pics?

I spent a week in Turkey where they're called "kebaps." The German kebab is different from the Turkish kebap, which is often paired with mezes (hot and cold side dishes).

The kebab originated in the Middle East.

kebabs

man how do I go all these places in one day

Do the bike tour dude. You get to see most of the sites and good info on the history of the city (the wall, WW2, etc). It's run by an Irish guy called Ciaran, cool guy, tell him I said hello

This is what a friend, that went to live there for a while, told me when I asked about it:

Bright red tomatoes, artisanal gourmet brunches, sidewalk cafe chilling on every street, real train system, fresh air with a lack of diesel overtones, overzealous use of pink hair coloring, scary tattooed jet black haired gaffa taped punk mofos who out of the blue buy *me* a train ticket when they see the machine won't take my card, bicycles as a primary mode of local transport and bike lanes winding through and around the 46% of the city that is green or water, English as an unofficial second-first language, world's best electronic music scene that starts Friday and ends never, closest cafe (betahaus.de) filled with 25 laptop toting hipsters working on their e-businesses (3 in the treehouse mezzanine), flat whites on the menu, free fibre wifi (50 Mbps up!) and many more infesting the 2500 SqM of artwerk laden shared space above

Going to live for couple of months in Berlin myself in August.

i was just there last month. do a walking tour or the bike tour like someone mentioned. we did one that started at 2pm until 6pm, covered all the imporatnt shit, was definitely the best thing we did.

you won't get into berghain nightclub if you can't speak german. go to matrix nightclub, they cater for tourists. most berlin clubs hate tourists.

we had all our fun with other tourists, americans, british and aussies. stereotypes ring true, berlin people are cold as fuck, i try not to hate on people but i hate the sight of them, i'd have to kill myself if i had to live there for any reason.

have a walk down Oranienburger Straße to view the whores, you'll be shocked at how hot they are. they say €80 for full deal but they bring ya to a room and claim that €80 was just for the room and it's €350 for sex! a friend got caught for this...

lot of turks selling coke and pills in kreuzberg, we got good stuff, they weren't scamming

Since you are so close to the Brandenburg Gate and probably went make SURE you go and go up the Fernsehturm. You'll get a amazing view of Berlin. Make sure you check out all the hip and fun cafes around Prenzlauer Berg.

West Berlin is starting to really get run down vs. East Berlin becoming young, fresh and hip.

Since you are only there a day you probably won't have the time but I recommend going to the Zitadelle an old Fortress and if you can go to Potsdam to see Schloss SanSouci where they divided Germany post WW2. Also Schloss Charlottenburg is cool.

Let me know if you need anything in Berlin since I grew up there and still have tons of friends/family there. Can point you in the right direction depending on time/need.

berlin has th worst girls o nthe planet, or at least in europe.

as in looks? i think they're some of the best looking women. unreal bodies as well. dem aryan genetics. but i couldn't score them anyway, they're cold-hearted, boring CUNTS. <i fucking hate germans/>