anyone in Berlin?

You can go into a public place and start reading passages from Mein Kampf. I hear some cool shit happens when you do things like that in Germany.

(This applies to a lot of cities) Do a free* tour, starting from the Brandenburg Gate, lasts a few hours. You'll learn a lot.

*Tips appreciated.

Oh, and go drinking, Kreuzberg is cool for that.

Go into East Berlin, buy a few blocks of concrete and start building a wall on public property.

Go into East Berlin, buy a few blocks of concrete and start building a wall on public property.

Have you been traveling abroad? If you focused on making money, you could stop fucking around and actually experience life. I think your problem is that you've realised that it all comes down to you.

Have you been traveling abroad? If you focused on making money, you could stop fucking around and actually experience life. I think your problem is that you've realised that it all comes down to you.

Potsdamplatz is a cool place. you can see where they signed the treaty to end WWI.

If you are looking for some cool places to party, I heard the Generator is a sick ass club. The beer halls are also great. Get some Duener Kabob when you are there and don't forget the Schnitzel.

Berlin gefaellt mir.

The Berlin Gay Pride Parade, aka Christopher Street Day, takes place in June (June 22, 2013), close to the same time as the Stonewall/Gay Pride celebrations ...

If you are there only a short time, do the Fat Tire Bike Tour. You'll see parts of the wall, where the Fuherbunker from Downfall was, Jewish Memorial, Brandonburg gate parks, monuments, squares, churches - loads of cool stuff. Even the hotel where Michael Jackson hung his kid over the balcony lol

Kreuzberg is good for nightlife

Get some Duener Kabob when you are there

Fuck that shit, you're in Berlin so you should have something German like Currywurst.

curry-36-4fa3c31d7375b.jpg

I was in Berlin for 2009 for the 20th anniversary of the Berlin Wall falling. I stayed in an awesome boutique hotel in the former East Berlin called Abion Spreebogen, right off the River Spree. It's just off the Alt Moabit bus stop, and there's a beautiful small riverside park behind it with the part of the wall displayed as artwork and a sculpture garden.

I recommend visiting Checkpoint Charlie, where you'll also find a Berlin Wall (Mauer) museum and a fascinating line that divided the city in half. As mentioned above, the Potsdamer Platz is worth seeing, and nearby is the Reichstag museum (not to be missed). There the Kennedy Museum near the Brandenburg Gate, shopping at Aleksander Platz and you could even visit a concentration camp! It's Sachsenhausen, off the Oranienburg subway station. There are also nighttime shows, and cabaret which Berlin is famous for.

If you're looking to eat cheaply, all the Turkish-run sandwich shops are clean and the food is very good. Buy chicken doner mit salat (chicken sandwich with salad) for under $6 all over. You can even buy very good and inexpensive meals in some subway stations.

Have fun, guten tag.

put on a trendy scarf and go to wherever Richie Hawtin, Magda and the minus people are dropping nasty tunes.