Anyone heard of Affiliate Boost?

thewrestlingfan

Feb 21, 2010
Has anyone promoted with affiliate-boost.com? I just signed up after seeing a banner ad on another site. They do not have many offers, but I asked for one and they got it for me fast with a great payout.

I just don't want to send traffic without hearing a few words about them.

Hello,

My name is Jon and I am the owner of Affiliate-Boost.com. I was just told about this thread and wanted to take the time out to reply. Yes, we are a "new" network in the public eyes. We have been a VERY private network for almost 2 years before recently launching the site. We have over 50 active affiliates that have been with us since the beginning. Everyone of them will vouch for our support and devotion to our Affiliates.

If you have ANY questions or concerns you can contact me directly. We do not add offers that do not make our affiliates money! I guarantee I can get you ANY offer at a price you will like. Hit me up to discuss more.

Aim - Affboost
e-Mail - support@Affiliate-Boost.com

Is business really that tough? Smells like desperation in here.

Desperation.png

I do not understand? If you think I am desperate for Affiliates your crazy. I don't care if you sign up or do not but when my website name is somewhere, I defend it and will continue too.

Yeah let me go spam "wickedfire" for affiliates. I am sure I will make my pockets fat doing that....

In business for 2 years but the domain name was registered a couple of days ago?

Creation date: 17 Sep 2011 07:41:00

Lolwut?

Oh and what's this?

Name Servers:
ns2235.hostgator.com
ns2236.hostgator.com

In business for 2 years but the domain name was registered a couple of days ago?

Creation date: 17 Sep 2011 07:41:00

Lolwut?

Oh and what's this?

Name Servers:
ns2235.hostgator.com
ns2236.hostgator.com

We have been a private network for OVER 2 years. And never had a website.

Let's be honest Jon. You would have spent the $8 (or is it $10 for domains now?) to secure your brand's domain name in the past 600 days if you were serious.

We NEVER had a "Brands Name" as I stated before, we never planned on opening up our network with a site. We started to get direct relationships with advertisers.

If my network was started 2 weeks ago, would I have over 600 direct offers? Absolutely NO brokering? And offers that are 6+ months old in our network?

No I would not, AND AGAIN WHY WOULD ANYONE SPAM WICKEDFIRE TO GET AFFILIATES....????? Answer that question and then we can talk. There MAYBE 5 people on this forum that I would allow into my network, and 3 are already in.

I am not arguing with anyone. I dont NEED you to sign up. Sorry for the disagreement.

Okay I've been out of the affiliate game for a while.

But how exactly does one negotiate and juggle 600 DIRECT offers while wearing a backwards fitted and using Hasoffers?

Is it really that easy now?

But how exactly does one negotiate and juggle 600 DIRECT offers while wearing a backwards fitted and using Hasoffers?

DO NOT SIGN UP AT AFFILAITE-BOOST.COM. WE ARE NOOBS WHO KNOW NOTHING. WE DO NOT WANT YOU ANYWAY. WE ARE DOING FINE WITHOUT YOU.

What's wrong with fitted hats? Your not even in the game no more :food-smiley-002: