Anybody need Joost Invitations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'd be interested. Thanks.

I'll keep you in mind if no more advanced forum members want one. I'm giving them away to people with quiet a bit of posts for now, you can call it a wicked fire treat for providing good info.

I'm down to 2 already just so everyone knows.

Reactions: Scheme
Very cool!
i'm checking it out now. I'm really impressed. I wonder if the software will work with my htpc remote. hmm. Thanks for the invite. When i get some I'll be sure to help the cause and spread them around to others on this thread.

Much appreciated! +rep

Everything looks great... except for the channels/content. This sounds like another Vongo type of idea, and while that idea was solid as hell, and backed by major movie providers, the service blows and it's almost impossible to cancel the subscription. Sorry guys, but while Joost looks cool, until they add a ton more stations like HBO, Showtime, FX, Cartoon Network, and a boatload of movie channels (is that still TV?), I'm not interested.

Everything looks great... except for the channels/content. This sounds like another Vongo type of idea, and while that idea was solid as hell, and backed by major movie providers, the service blows and it's almost impossible to cancel the subscription. Sorry guys, but while Joost looks cool, until they add a ton more stations like HBO, Showtime, FX, Cartoon Network, and a boatload of movie channels (is that still TV?), I'm not interested.

Yeah thats the only downfall, its like watching re-runs all over again but if they keep them updates quiet fast and improve the search a bit better, maybe toss in some sort of actual search box, then it'll be a whole lot better.

Still interesting as hell though and with the way they've got the products laid out I bet they'll make a decent amount from it.

Yeah thats the only downfall, its like watching re-runs all over again but if they keep them updates quiet fast and improve the search a bit better, maybe toss in some sort of actual search box, then it'll be a whole lot better.

Still interesting as hell though and with the way they've got the products laid out I bet they'll make a decent amount from it.

How are they planning on monetizing it? And are the networks involved getting some type of royalty/revshare from it, or will this turn into another Viacom vs YouTube deal after they get super popular?

How are they planning on monetizing it? And are the networks involved getting some type of royalty/revshare from it, or will this turn into another Viacom vs YouTube deal after they get super popular?

Haven't you seen the products they are selling I think they are amazon products I'm too lazy to check forsure but when I was browsing around, well watching a show I clicked on a tab which brought up a product for that show, click on the link and boom they've made a sale, kinda like affiliate marketing, actually give me a second I'll find out where they have them and I'll report back on the links and shit.

Thats fucked up I couldn't find the products with this new release, I know they had them on the older one, maybe they removed them for some reason or maybe they are only for certain shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.