Anybody need Joost Invitations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DirtyB

Nov 20, 2006
Everywhere
I am a Joost beta tester for quite some time now and I have 2 invitations left to offer to members of WF for FREE. If you are interested, you can either reply to this post or PM me. Priority will be given to the regulars of this forum.

Please note that the offer expires tomorrow at 6PM GMT.

Reactions: Aequitas

DirtyB Thanks - the GreenDay channel was pretty sweet on there - and I just finished some of "Jizzy tv" haha which is Jamie Kennedy's channel. I'm gonna see if I can get some referrals to give out to more users here. How do you get more referrals to give out?

I'm definitely interested if anyone has a spare
*Flashes his boobies to Firelead and Aequitas*

Right now it says I need "tokens" to invite people - so I am guessing I have to do stuff like rate videos. But I don't know for sure - maybe DirtyB knows.

I'm still having too much fun watching all the TV, dude the first video pisses me off a fucking LOTUS would kill that porshe, that chick doesn't know how to drive worth a damb, give me the keys I'll show her some shit.

Ok umm I'll get around too having a look at the invite system and shit but it might not be for another day or so...I'll be sure to post some if I get some though.

All it says is every once and awhile they will give us tokens to invite more people to use the system, 1 token = 1 invite.

So I don't think we have to do anything, just sit back and wait until they send us some, they probably do this whenever they are accepting more people into the system.

I've been on the list for a while...still waiting for them to send me an invite.
If you have an extra invite...I am dying to try it out! :)

All it says is every once and awhile they will give us tokens to invite more people to use the system, 1 token = 1 invite.

So I don't think we have to do anything, just sit back and wait until they send us some, they probably do this whenever they are accepting more people into the system.

if you happen to get an invite...please send one my way...always wanna to try out Joost!

if you happen to get an invite...please send one my way...always wanna to try out Joost!

I'll keep you guys and gals in mind when they give me some invites but I must say so far its quiet cool, I thought the streaming rate might suck ass but its really good, I get a bit of chatter but thats because my computer is old and sucks ass but the majority is crystal clear.

They've got quiet a bit of channels set up for us to watch but still not enough and I think they need to update on their channel guide a bit, hopefully they will incorporate some sort of search feature, who knows maybe they already have one and I haven't found it yet.

Nonetheless there are a ton of little goodies with this thing, its pretty sweet, too sweet in fact, for some reason I don't think it'll be free for long, I can definatly tell how they'll be making money with it though, I'm almost thinking of sending them an email asking for my affiliate link to show up as some product features haha, maybe in return for some advice.

Good to know that there is considerable interest for Joost. The old invitation system has expired already. They are planning to introduce new system quite soon. When that happens, I might get some more invitations and I will help y'all.

Alright people they just released a new version of Joost and they gave me 5 invites to give away so if I like you and you've been a contributor to Wicked Fire, let me know and I'll send you a invite.

I've actually only got 3 left so check your private messages first to see if I sent you one.

If not PM Me or leave a message here and I'll decide if you deserve one haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.