Any UFC fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I watch a lot of UFC fights. I think as far as great memorable fights Pride rapes, If you don't know Fedor Emelyanenko... you should. Don't think I'm bashing UFC, it has a lot of fucking greats. The first UFC game I played was on dream cast... kicked ass

and I just in general love talking about fights.:rasta:

Last edited:
I am a fan of CroCop, but he really took a beating in his UFC debut -was unfortunate cos I really want to see him against the best of UFC.

It's hard to compare the fighters from pride and UFC cos cage is a lot different to ring fighting (that really showed when Crocop got pinned against the cage in his ufc debut)

Was a big fan of Pride when I was in Japan - even K1 was ok to watch.

I am a fan of CroCop, but he really took a beating in his UFC debut -was unfortunate cos I really want to see him against the best of UFC.

It's hard to compare the fighters from pride and UFC cos cage is a lot different to ring fighting (that really showed when Crocop got pinned against the cage in his ufc debut)

Was a big fan of Pride when I was in Japan - even K1 was ok to watch.

That actually wasn't crocop's debut, his first UFC fight was at UFC 67

It wasn't Cro Cops debut, he fought Eddie Sanchez but it wasn't anything big for Cro cop.. Gonzaga kicked him in his head with " a page straight out of Cro Cops book"...it was sad. Cro cop really wasn't him self that night.

I didn't see 67.

Best fight in history of MMA?

I would probably go Cropcop vs. Emelianenko

I also enjoyed Rampage Jackson vs. Silva (1 and 2)

I've been watching UFC since the early days (no gloves), same with Pride. These days I can't wait for the next UFC to come out (next one is 25th of august) because they are really exciting. I live in Europe and I heard that they will be coming to Germany in 2008 and i'll probably be there, if I make enough money I can hopefully buy those expensive seats hehe.

I like the new african guy with the dreads that knocked out 2 big names.

I'm glad rampage put the stamp on chuck... again! Anybody have thoughts on 74 Respect?
I don't have picks yet but I just hope that brazilin Monkey doesn't hurt randy to bad... I worry about that old man..

Best MMA fight? really hard to say... Bonnar vs Forrest slugfest was hella entertaining.... couple Gomi fights.. like 4 Fedor fights... and there have been some knockout fights that I watched over and over and over.

I'm a huge fan and train when I can.

I'm really looking forward to this next fight with Gonzaga vs Randy.

I'm pulling for Couture and Kos.
Over GSP? I'm really pulling for Randy, but CroCop was a much better match for Couture to win... This monkey looking motherfucker really is the anti - Couture... his ground game is where he wants to be... his stand-up.... well it looked like he put Crocop in a coma with that kick. He was telegraphing that kick for like half the round tho. And Couture has beatin all odds before, he just has to hurt him.... scare him... submit him (god it really doesn't seem like its gonna happen).

I really can't see GSP going down to Kos. If you think Kos has it on the ground go watch the second GSP vs. Hughes fight. And that last fight vs. Serra doesn't mean shit... he was Mirko'ed.

But with the lines on that fight I might put it down on Kos because it helps to ride the underdog. Just watch out for that Ca nook...plus Kos is fighting out of Fresno... so he loses points in my book.

Kote Vs. Groves will be good too.

Status
Not open for further replies.