any aussies here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydney, but I spend a lot of time in Melbourne... although for reasons other than JohnMatrix

There are quite a few of us actually... and if you get into Domaining, they all seem to come out of the woodwork up in the GoldCoast for some reason. Probably to do with the QLD government's IT business subsidies.

Falling Down, best Michael Douglas movie EVER!!!

Eli: What's with your state stealing incest?!!? How are we meant to make fun of Tasmanians now??? *shakes fist*

Reactions: johnmatrix
Actually, I just remembered, and hopefully the mods or Jon won't mind me posting it (seriously, if you, just delete the link or whatever) but there's an Australian Affiliate marketing forum
Australia Affiliate Marketing Forum

I'd love it if some WF types came and joined me... We could totally shake that shit up... ;)

And while I'm at it, what the fuck is wrong with Aff marketing in this country?
There are no decent programs!!! They're all like "Oh, we'll give you 3% of sales on after market printer catridges, or $2 per magazine subscription"
You know what would sell REALLY well here? Alcohol affiliate programs! We drink more than any country but the damn French, and we're only .2L per person per year behind them! That's a legit statistic from the SMH.
Stupid EmailCash has taken all the good stuff and left the rest of us in the dirt...

Status
Not open for further replies.