another shooting

I never really knew actual story behind Waco or Ruby Ridge, so I watched few documentaries about that these past few days.

Sickening. Just like this.

Im all pro guns. People who are against guns are dangerous. Just like those people who are harrasing Chick-Fil-A these days.

People who passively-aggressively impose their own subjective moral values on others are the scum of the Earth, lowest of the low.

I can kill you with some paper, tooth paste, piss, and a little shit so I'm guessing I can kill you with a toothpick.

Soak the toothpick in shit and piss for a couple of days. Take it out and let it dry. You then stab someone in the neck with it. The piss and shit will cause an infection pretty quick in the location it entered the body. If it's not treated correctly you'll die.

I guess we know why they call you crackpot. +rep for the tip just never know when this well designed plot may come in handy

I never really knew actual story behind Waco or Ruby Ridge, so I watched few documentaries about that these past few days.

Sickening. Just like this.

Im all pro guns. People who are against guns are dangerous. Just like those people who are harrasing Chick-Fil-A these days.

People who passively-aggressively impose their own subjective moral values on others are the scum of the Earth, lowest of the low.

There's notttttttttttttttthing wrong with ruby ridge... waco on the other hand, ugggh

front page of CNN:

tA0gx.png

Sad day in Wisconsin that this happened. We just went CCW late last year.

Betcha gun sales soar in Wisconsin over the next few weeks. Been thinking about getting my CCW and probably will now.

Still a lot of places around that post "no CCW" signs, and I highly doubt any of the people where armed. Wisconsin is a predominantly white state and it's just sad to see this happen. Fucked up people are fucked up.

Sad day in Wisconsin that this happened. We just went CCW late last year.

Betcha gun sales soar in Wisconsin over the next few weeks. Been thinking about getting my CCW and probably will now.

Still a lot of places around that post "no CCW" signs, and I highly doubt any of the people where armed. Wisconsin is a predominantly white state and it's just sad to see this happen. Fucked up people are fucked up.

Do you honestly think they would get CC permits considering their appearance and the baggage that comes with it?

fucking unlawful pieces of shit.
Alleged Wisconsin Gunman Wade Michael Page's Ex-Girlfriend Arrested - Yahoo!

This is just like the gestapo running into jewish homes, taking what they want when they want without cause. The only problem here, is it's being used against my people and it pisses me off >:-/ Even if that was his girlfriend, fucking feds have no right to raid her pad. It happens alot for nationalists, so if you're outspoken hide your shit.