Another sad act of bullying :(

I'm talking specifically about bullying suicides, you retard.

Suicide among LGBT youth - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Researchers have found that suicide among lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender (LGBT) youth is comparatively higher than among the general population."

Moscow court upholds 100-year ban on gay pride events

Will Clinton Speak Out Against China's Gay Crackdown?

It's all making sense now - Hellblazer is a big time gay activist who obsessively fights against the communists because he feels they are a threat to his lifestyle.

1 year later I got a msg on Facebook . . . Don’t know how he knew mee. It said. If you don’t put on a show for me I will send ur boobs. He knew my address, school, relatives, friends, family name.”

A year passed and the cyber-bully came back with a new list of her friends and her school. Her even made a Facebook page

Sweet fuck I hope they find this cunt.

Sweet fuck I hope they find this cunt.

Someone has to know something. I'm surprised there hasn't been much talk or focus on who these people were.

There was another instance of this earlier this year with another girl. She actually says she was going to do it and nobody reached out.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzjFf8ywk3c"]Olivia Liv Penpraze tells her story - YouTube[/ame]

The Jews control the entire education system. They intentionally create these types of prison conditions to traumatize and control the student. Inside, it is basically lawless. The worst aspects of humanity are incentivized. Mock or be mocked. The kids can't go anywhere, compound it with gang-up syndrome and it can be psychological torture.

Back in the day, a teacher had the power to knock you out if you were being psychotic. Now the teachers only care about which student they're going to molest next. It is total anarchy, rule of law gone, sociopaths elevated to king status, and the sweet, kind souls as wheat for the harvesting. Then the teachers and the parents and the press get on stage and wring their hands and look earnestly into the camera and ask, "How did this happen?"

Fixed that for ya

The entire premise of business is generally (but not always) is to take advantage the weak or lazy or whatever.

The premise of sport is to beat the weaker competitor.

Basic human and animal survival is about taking advantage and beating the weak.

Business is about making money. In most cases, people don't go into Business to hurt people, they produce products and/or services that fulfill a need, solve a problem, etc.

The premise of a Sport is not about beating the "weaker competition," it's about playing a LEGAL game that is setup to have a winner and a loser. It's competition based on the talents of a/the player(s) involved. People train to further their skills to win these games. Every game has it's rules and most of the time people don't commit suicide over it.

Animals attack the weak to survive, you're right. But they do that to EAT... to stay alive. They don't attack as a game. Predators in the Animal Kingdom realize that going out and killing for fun puts them at risk of injury that could kill them and harm their family.

Humans are the only one's who attack the weak for no reason whatsoever, and that's usually due to psychological issues, such as sadism, APSD, Psychopathy, etc.

Your point doesn't make sense, as Darwinism is based on Evolution, not de-evolution. These little dumbasses played a game that was to 1) either get the girl to fulfill their fantasy (mentally force her into giving them sex) or 2) they will fuck up her life. This is a psychological issue that has nothing to do with Evolution.