Another sad act of bullying :(

m0rtal

King of the Jungle
Jul 3, 2007
Toronto
This makes me sad and angry at the same time. Is this a parenting fail? School fail? It just seems like this went on for so long it could have been prevented. I just can't understand how people can be so cruel? Fuck.

Story here: B.C. victim of cyber-bullying commits suicide - thestar.com

Her video:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOHXGNx-E7E]My story: Struggling, bullying, suicide, self harm - YouTube[/ame]

The communists control the entire education system. They intentionally create these types of prison conditions to traumatize and control the student. Inside, it is basically lawless. The worst aspects of humanity are incentivized. Mock or be mocked. The kids can't go anywhere, compound it with gang-up syndrome and it can be psychological torture.

Back in the day, a teacher had the power to knock you out if you were being psychotic. Now the teachers only care about which student they're going to molest next. It is total anarchy, rule of law gone, sociopaths elevated to king status, and the sweet, kind souls as wheat for the harvesting. Then the teachers and the parents and the press get on stage and wring their hands and look earnestly into the camera and ask, "How did this happen?"

The communists control the entire education system. They intentionally create these types of prison conditions to traumatize and control the student. Inside, it is basically lawless. The worst aspects of humanity are incentivized. Mock or be mocked. The kids can't go anywhere, compound it with gang-up syndrome and it can be psychological torture.

Back in the day, a teacher had the power to knock you out if you were being psychotic. Now the teachers only care about which student they're going to molest next. It is total anarchy, rule of law gone, sociopaths elevated to king status, and the sweet, kind souls as wheat for the harvesting. Then the teachers and the parents and the press get on stage and wring their hands and look earnestly into the camera and ask, "How did this happen?"

m24855_I-HAVE-THE-WEIRDEST-BONER.jpg

Who cares. Get bullied, kill yourself, that's Darwinism at it's finest. Probably better without them.

What a shame. Not to be callous, however someone will use this to pass another stupid law that is completely unnecessary.

Also, someone please buy hellblazer a dictionary. Fucker doesn't seem to know what half the words he uses mean.

Who cares. Get bullied, kill yourself, that's Darwinism at it's finest. Probably better without them.

I agree with this idea, however, it's not quite that simple in a human society which chooses scapegoats. That girl would have probably been a fine and productive member of society who positively contributed in many ways. The better person to get rid of would have been the bully, who may likely commit many more criminal acts in the future. Definitely showing signs of sociopathy.

I agree with this idea, however, it's not quite that simple in a human society which chooses scapegoats. That girl would have probably been a fine and productive member of society who positively contributed in many ways. The better person to get rid of would have been the bully, who may likely commit many more criminal acts in the future. Definitely showing signs of sociopathy.

I'm just saying, life isn't always fair, people aren't always nice, and things don't always go your way. Adapt. Can't? Off yourself and let the world go on, the world won't miss you.

I do agree, always has to be a scapegoat.

I'm just saying, life isn't always fair, people aren't always nice, and things don't always go your way. Adapt. Can't? Off yourself and let the world go on, the world won't miss you.

Entirely untrue. Cobain, for example. How much less shitty might today's noise be if he'd had an even bigger impact? Alan Turning is another fine example.

People don't look at the root causes of this which are cultural Marxism, exactly what Rage said, kill or be killed. Even if it is 50 on 1. Real brave. Canada might outlaw Facebook or pass more statutes against "cyber-bullying", but they'll never target the root causes, which is the rotted souls of their children. They've raised them on a steady diet of atheism, hedonism, and narcissism. They lift themselves up by beating others down.

Facebook merely amplifies it. As long as nations destroy God and Christianity's healing presence from the public square, emphasize hardened dog-eat-dog mentalities, and create structures designed to produce sociopathic individuals, this will continue, if not worsen. Their answer is mediation and medication. Clip the leaves while the root rots. It just shows how utterly superficial and idiotic these people become in a godless society.

Entirely untrue. Cobain, for example. How much less shitty might today's noise be if he'd had an even bigger impact? Alan Turning is another fine example.

Meh, you know how music is. The tragedy really was that Cobain went out on top. Who knows what a few more years of rock and roll would have done to the guy. Most bands don't stay the same over the years and they certainly don't put out the same kind of music. I can think of many of bands where there was one or two great albums and the rest of it pretty much sucks. In fact I can think of only on band I think all their records kick ass.

You can't worry what other people do when it comes to that kind of stuff, all you have to do is keep hustling and grinding.

People don't look at the root causes of this which are cultural Marxism, exactly what Rage said, kill or be killed. Even if it is 50 on 1. Real brave. Canada might outlaw Facebook or pass more statutes against "cyber-bullying", but they'll never target the root causes, which is the rotted souls of their children. They've raised them on a steady diet of atheism, hedonism, and narcissism. They lift themselves up by beating others down.

Facebook merely amplifies it. As long as nations destroy God and Christianity's healing presence from the public square, emphasize hardened dog-eat-dog mentalities, and create structures designed to produce sociopathic individuals, this will continue, if not worsen. Their answer is mediation and medication. Clip the leaves while the root rots. It just shows how utterly superficial and idiotic these people become in a godless society.

you're a dummy

TLDW version, she showed her tits, someone wanted to see them again, the pics got passed around, she fucked a dude who had a girlfriend, got beat up, drank bleach, some other stuff, then offed herself.

Say what you want about bullying, but it happens. The girl compounded her bad decisions by making more bad decisions. The sad part is she wasn't equipped or prepared to deal with the consequences of her actions. The real question is where were the parents through all this?