Douglife

DingDongDoug
Mar 14, 2011
US
douglife.com
Rating - 97.2%
35   1   0
Hey hey!

Need some authority links to a site or two? This is your solution.

I'm offering a great, affordable way to bring quality link juice to your website.

Other closed but successful threads:

Here is a screenshot of the sites being used, and the link juice they are providing.

whoa.jpg

All sites will have no more than 30-40 OBL's.

With this package, you get:

1 - PR3 Link
2 - PR2 Links

The sites are on different IP's, and are not linked to each other what-so-ever, so there is little to no footprint from these sites.

They are currently getting between 5-10 visitors a day for the information provided on these sites.

All sites are updated at a minimum of once a week.

Just $20

Reviews::eatmousepointer:

As always, I'd love to give back to the forum that has given me so much. So I'm offering a free link for the first member that meets the review requirements.

Took the review copy of one free link.

Link was added in literally minutes after requesting the review. At this speed, it is a good deal. Website is clean and there are only a few OBL. Overall, good offer.

Paypaled and links where up in minutes. Good price.

PR checks out, 2x2, 1x3. Niche would be "general" across all 3. Domains are still showing some incoming links, and he's updating the blogs to keep it fresh. Keep it up and throw some links at them too.

Would be nice if you got some whois protection up on these domains, yo.

Other than that its 3 links for $20.

@Dresden, I didn't get any information for your URL / Anchor, and I sent you a PM a few days ago. Hit me back so I can get you taken care of!

5 Spots left!

Status
Not open for further replies.